Your Favourite Frozen Drink in Walt Disney World?

Duckberg

Had a Mexico margarita @ F & W several years ago. Appears they doubled the amount of booze by accident & I was completely out of it half way into Epcot :confused:

acishere

I am still trying to find my favorite...I've had 3 different kinds of margaritas in Mexico, I've had the dole whip float and le Fou's brew, but so far...none are 'me.' It probably doesn't help that I'm more of an "on the rocks" kind of person....but I do plan on trying at least one of the slushes in France next trip and maybe the Pina Colava. What I really need...a frozen version of an extra dirty vodka martini. I'd totally drink that!
I have similar tastes as you. I'm not a frozen cocktail person The on the rocks margaritas they serve in La Cava are so much better also.

I do however love milkshakes so that is going to have to be my default favorite for this.

HouCuseChickie

I really like the cucumber one with the jalapeno salt around the rim. Very refreshing on a hot day.

The only reason I didn't order that one was b/c I've had something very similar at a local Mexican restaurant and tequila bar. :)

942277_10201234255806577_1556230635_n.jpg

petey

Frozen Mudslide (with chocolate syrup) over @ AKL Victoria Falls. Great atmosphere, and restaurants on site.
Rose makes a great mudslide-almost goes down like a chocolate milkshake, very refreshing especially in summer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom