Your Favourite Attraction at the World in Epcot?

JiminyandTink

Illuminations (if that counts as an attraction)
Grand Fiesta Tour (cheezy, but I like it)
Maelstrom (admittidly, I dont go as much as I should, long lines and I usually already have a Soarin' fastpass in my pocket by that point, so I can't get one for it)

Enchanted Broom

Maelstrom. :3

Though I may be biased, considering I have Norwegian ancestry. :p

I also love the Japan Pavilion. I always tell myself that I'll only be in the store for a little while, but then I end up being in there for an hour or so. ^_^'

harryk

It could only be the American Adventure for me If only a few more of the countries had such an amazing attraction. Japan should have had Meet the World. And what about an attraction based on the history of English Theater? Heck, I'd sit through a Shakespearean play if it was staged with Audio-Animatronics!
But, another good point was Reflections of Earth. It is truly the best show at the Walt Disney World resort.
Worst attraction in World Showcase has to be Maelstrom, though. An oil rig for an ending? What the heck were they thinking? It's a good thing The Spirit of Norway is there after you get off the boat to wash the stink of that attraction away...even if it, too, does focus a bit too much on our dependence on oil.

even if it, too, does focus a bit too much on our dependence on oil.
And how necessary it was to get you there to criticize the attraction!!

just can't wait to return and see/listen to Mariachi Cobre!!

annawilliams

love "Italy." Is it weird that my favorite "attraction" is talking to people from the different countries? My family is Italian, so it's awesome to meet people from there.

bdearl41

Completeting Drinking around the World, bwahahahaha. But really no I enjoy the drum show at Japan and the Reflections of China movie.

Florida_is_hot

American Adventure is ok when it is hot and want A/C but it is really dull.
France good film for a nap.
Canada, China after walking 8 hours do I want to stand through a Circle Vision film.
Japan, some guy banging drums..... run past the place.
Germany, Morocco (Disney saying what these countries look like) what is there to do?
Mexico the river thing is just another dumbed down attraction, hate Mexican food, do not care much about native American art in Mexico either.
What is there to do in England?
Norway I think is the best all round.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom