Your Favourite Attraction at the World in Epcot?

majorrfb

My Favorite Attraction at EPOCT

I rank two at the top of my list: Not in any particular order!!
1. Soarin 1. Reflections of Earth. Love them both. :sohappy:

CThaddeus

It could only be the American Adventure for me If only a few more of the countries had such an amazing attraction. Japan should have had Meet the World. And what about an attraction based on the history of English Theater? Heck, I'd sit through a Shakespearean play if it was staged with Audio-Animatronics!
But, another good point was Reflections of Earth. It is truly the best show at the Walt Disney World resort.
Worst attraction in World Showcase has to be Maelstrom, though. An oil rig for an ending? What the heck were they thinking? It's a good thing The Spirit of Norway is there after you get off the boat to wash the stink of that attraction away...even if it, too, does focus a bit too much on our dependence on oil.

JIMINYCR

American Adventure. So many things really gets those emotions of pride in my country come out. I look forward to seeing the displayed historical items in the pavilion. The beautiful singing of the Voices of Liberty echoing in the rotunda. The sight of the various flags displayed. The AA's bringing to life those who helped make our country what it is, reminding us all what it took to allow us to have freedom and liberty. I always gaze upon and take pictures of the various statues situated around the hall after the presentation. I don't think anything compares with the American Adventure.

Philhar-Fanatic

We've not ever seen AA in 4 years of visiting. We'll be seeing that in June for sure! OUR FAV IS MAELSTROM!! Sometimes we ride it a few times in a row. Don't know why it's so fun but it just is! Oh and we ALWAYS stop to pose with the Troll on the way out. :p

DizneyPryncess

Maelstrom! I also love watching Miyuki make candy, if that counts as an attraction. I miss when you could keep the candy. She made me an elephant on my honeymoon, which I tried to keep preserved forever. Eventually it broke apart & I had to throw it away.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom