Your Favourite Attraction at the World in Epcot?

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Good Morning Folks,What is your favourite attraction at World Showcase on Epcot.?Had to think about this one and after reflecting on many memories I'll vote for "Gran Fiesta Tour " at Mexico.What would be on your " must do list "?:wave:

Banksy

I like the Grand Fiesta tour too :)

To be honest, i prefer the China and Japanese pavillions. They're alot of fun and very pretty. I drew a detailed drawing of the pond with the Koi fish for my art A level andgot an A for it :)

whitethunder

After being an AP holder for 2 years now I for the first time rode Gran Fiesta Tour. Sadly this is true and I have no clue why it took me so long.

But the one thing I must do every time we go to Epcot is... Drum-roll Please!!

The Maelstrom in Norway. I have no clue why... I just love it and so does the wife...

10Magic

I love The American Adventure show, and I'm blown away by the incredible Voices Of Liberty singers (also at The American Adventure).

nc_disneyfreak

good topic...

our 2nd trip is in 65 days! after reading all these, well def. have to check the rides out...we kinda spent good time in italy and britain, and kind of just checked out the others...well get more in depth next time...

WorldKey

I love The American Adventure show, and I'm blown away by the incredible Voices Of Liberty singers (also at The American Adventure).

Yes - hands down The American Adventure! I just think it is the most moving and technically stunning show in WDW!

EDIT: Ride attraction - I pick Maelstrom (yes, including the movie!)

The Empress Lilly

This is so difficult! There are so many WS attractions to choose from!

Disregarding movies, my personal favorites are, in no particular order, AA, Maelstroom and Gran Fiesta.

Pete C

Impressions de France, Reflections of China, Mitsukoshi Department Store and the museum displays in Japan, Morocco's market and displays, and Maelstrom are my favorites.

I can't believe Gran Fiesta is showing up as so many people's favorite. It's a fun little diversion, but it is nothing compared to the real meat of the World Showcase IMO.

SyracuseOrange

Impressions de France, Reflections of China, Mitsukoshi Department Store and the museum displays in Japan, Morocco's market and displays, and Maelstrom are my favorites.

I can't believe Gran Fiesta is showing up as so many people's favorite. It's a fun little diversion, but it is nothing compared to the real meat of the World Showcase IMO.

Agree with everything you said. The shopping in Japan is my favorite.

NiarrNDisney

Well considering that there are only two "rides" well three if you include the friendship boats but out of them all my personal favorite is Gran Fiesta Tour I love Donald and the Three Caballeros.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom