Your favorite relaxing spots.

danyoung56

I always watch IllumiNations in front of the Canada pavilion, and then walk counter clockwise around the World Showcase. About the time I hit Japan I have the place more or less to myself - very cool!

mergatroid

I love sitting in the self service restaurant in the China pavilion eating their sweet and sour chicken with an ice cold coke people watching. Mrs Mergatroid shops there once she's eaten so I pace myself and stay there whilst she shops. It's such a nice place to sit and sip my drink watching people walk past and rest my legs from all the walking that morning.

I also love sitting on a bench at Sunset Boulevard whilst she shops. Again it's so relaxing and if you time it right you get The Citizens of Hollywood turning up for one of their shows. There's also a great view of TOT and it just feels really iconic and relaxing.

NiarrNDisney

MK - Relaxing in a rocking chair at Aunt Polly's overlooking Liberty Square, Tomorrowland Transit Authority, a bench on the path behind the Castle heading towards Sleepy Hollow and/or behind Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe

Epcot - Bench on the bridge over to the Odyssey as well as the reflection pools on Future World west, seating area outside of Liberty Inn, the hall inside Innoventions West, the gardens of Japan, Tutto Gusto

DHS - Bench anywhere around Echo Lake, miss Starring Rolls

DAK - Dawa Bar, Flame Tree Barbecue seating area, Nomad Lounge, Trails around the Tree of Life, seating area next to Rainforest Cafe

DS - Dockside Margaritas, Lava Lounge, on a bench near the lake or the springs

Resorts - Around the Boardwalk, Belle Vue Lounge, Cabanna Bar and Beach Club (Dolphin), Contemporary's dock, Crew's Cup (YCR), hammocks that surround Lago Dorado at CSR, Scat Cats (POFQ), Mizner's Lounge (GFR), on a boat around Seven Seas or Bay lake as well as the Sassagoula, Victoria Falls (AKL), Wave Lounge (CR)

lpet11984

I'm a sucker for anywhere there is a hammock and/or a bar, but inside the parks.... one of my favorites is watching the Fountain of Nations from one of the tables outside Fountainview (now Starbucks). I still remember from my first trip heading there first thing in the morning, watching everyone rush to their first attractions and enjoying our breakfast with the fountain dancing.

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
Even though we go regularly and for a nice lengthen trip, I still tend to be a park commando much of the time just because the kids are and the wife refuses to :) The Hall of President's is actually quite nice. Not totally quiet but it is dark and cool. When the kids were younget the HIStK playground and the Boneyard were spots to chill out while the kids played. The hammocks at CBR are the wife's favorites.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom