Your favorite relaxing spots.

Destiny Romayne

Original Poster
New to the forums but not new to Disney World. Avid Disney World goer/lover here. We always go during summer but decided to go the week of thanksgiving this year ( we're prepared for the huge crowd). Some of my best memories are at the magic kingdom during the afterhours for the resort guests. I love getting a funnel cake late at night near the haunted mansion and just enjoying our time there. Love when the park is empty. My question for you guys is where are some of your favorite empty after hour spots? I also love sitting at the tables near Casey's Corner (hot dog place towards the end of main street on left hand side). I just love being in the parks during after hours. The memories you make in those few hours are cherished for a lifetime. What are some of your favorite spots to just relax and chill with little people traffic during after hours?

LAM378

The deck areas at Y&BC that overlook the pool. I'm up at 4:30 AM every day, vacation or not, and I love sitting out there for hours before anyone else wakes up!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom