Your Favorite music from an attraction

lilclerk

Tough question! Think I'll have to go with everything from Splash Mountain though, with Grim Grinning Ghosts as a close second. And maybe throw in Yo Ho... And the Electrical Parade...

I'll stop =)

TOTGuy

HISTA, Soarin', Ellen's Energy Adventure, Tomorrow's Child, Flying (from all of the new YOAMD commercials), and the original Universe of Energy.

I-4Warrior

I'm a mark for anything in Future World. I guess out of the attraction music, it would have to be Spaceship Earth, though we'll have to see how the new version plays out. I could be perfectly happy listening to the entrance music loop at Epcot or the Innoventions Plaza music as well.

Gator

My favorite is Indianna Jones at DL, but for WDW, I'll go with Philharmagic. It's got all the good songs in it.

jjgoo

I really like all the "Outer Space" type music in Space Mountain. But I also really like "It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow". Come to think of it I guess I am partial to the music in Tomorrowland in general.

EpScott

OK----here goes: 1. My hands-down favorite BY FAR is the Main Street Electrical Parade's "Baroque Hoedown" (yes, I consider the parade to be an attraction!) 2. The score to "Reflections of Earth" 3. "Golden Dreams" from the American Adventure 4. "Universe of Energy" ("...feel the flow, here we go...") 5. Main entrance medley for Epcot (which I first heard on the vinyl LP "Official Album of EPCOT Center"!) There's 5 entries; I could go on and on (..."Tiki,Tiki,Tiki Room"..."Makin' Memories"..."Fantasmic"...) but I will leave it at that!!! Suffice it to say that I love it all!!!!!

EPCOT.nut

My favorite was Listen To The Land in The Land Pavillion.
I still find myself singing it from time to time for no apparent reason.
I think I need therapy.:shrug:

Me, too! :lol:

for some reason i love the music when walking through tomorrowland and space mountain.

Being in the Space Mtn queue makes me want to be very quiet - I love the weird sounds in the "music" - last month I was stuck in a 20 minute line with a really terrible 6 year old boy behind me and he killed the mood! :fork: :lol:

yeti

-Listening to the Space Mountain theme/sounds on my iPod :)lookaroun) never fails to give me goosebumps (it's third place on my top twenty five most played playlist :sohappy:).

-Innoventions area music
-I M A G I N A T I O N
-What Makin' Pictures also makes:D
-SSE (I'll be sad when they replace the music in the communication tunnel).

And has anyone else heard the theme to Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters at DL? I have that track on my iPod and trust me, it is ADDICTING.

typhoon22

I like so many different ones mainly because of the memories associated with them, but I think the best "music" is from Soarin.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom