• "Space"

Votes: 13 15.9%
  • The Computer Song

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Other, and please tell us! :)

Votes: 5 6.1%

• Total voters

JLW11Hi

I meant "Energy, you make the World Go Round". Does anyone have a version of Space that I can hear? I have the WDW explorer, does anyone know where you can hear Spcae on it?

I kinda like the Ellen's Energy Theme, too. Something about Energy...:)

BigNorm

Listen to the Land

I loved "Listen to the Land," and even though it isn't a part of the attraction anymore I still sing while riding through. I haven't heard this song since 1997 on the ferry ride to the MK.

BenS

:hammer: Well I guess I deserve the title of "thick". Sorry, I was four the first (and only, sadly :cry:) time I rode that. Still remember it (partially), still want them to bring it back (maybe get rid of that crap that they call JIYI's replacement?)

Epcot is my fav

Originally posted by SirNimajneb
New Horizons - sums up the philosophy of the WD Co. ("If we can dream it, then we can do it...")

The best thing is that I've got em' all as MP3s!!!!

I would agree with you 110% that was the BEST

MCMike37

Well, I voted for "It's Fun To Be Free."

BUT......it's not really a song persya, but I liked the original Iluminations soundtrack. OR maybe even Laserphonic Fantasy (Nah, I really don't remember the music, but I did see it as a kid so I just wanted to throw that in:))

maelstrom

well id have to vote for 'tomorrows child', 'new horizons', and 'energy (you make the world go round)'. thanks to my 'official album of disneyland disney world 1991' i have all these songs on tape. (im now downloading them all to put on a cd for my next trip down in may) but what about 'magic journeys'? wasnt magic journeys in the jii pavillion before it was in the mk? i love the magic journeys theme.

Scooter

I Voted for "Listen To The Land"

It was one of those songs that just made ya FEEL good.
You couldn't help but sing along when it played.

I'm glad I have it on a cassete.
It's great House cleaning music. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom