your favorite little known things to do in WDW

got2lovedisney

In the Parks
No
My favorite thing to do after a LONG day at the MK is to walk over to the Contemporary, let the kiddies loose in the arcade and head up to the Outer Rim bar...prop my feet up and have a nice drink(or 2 or 3). You have a great view plus this last trip we caught the Electric Water Pageant.

WDWScottieBoy

waltdisny said:
Yes there is. It's German, I think.

The one you're thinking of is the greatest soda ever made in the world: Mezzo Mix and it is in fact from Germany. I actually have an imported bottle of it in my fridge right now and it's not going anywhere, or even getting opened. That's one thing I'll keep forever in case Ice Station Cool is taken away and I have nowhere to go to have my fill of it.

wardrobeguy

I love the handcrank flicks you can see while waiting for the train at the Main Street USA station...

I encountered an unexpected surprise on Main Street during my last visit. I bought a wrap in the bakery, and took it outside and sat at a table at the end of the side street. After a few moments, I heard the sound of someone singing scales coming out of a window above me. I looked up and saw that the window was painted to advertise music lessons. It's the little details throughout Magic Kingdom like this that make me smile every time I visit.

webmomom

They also have the hand cranked movies in the lobby of the BW. They are located right across from the bathrooms on the INN side near the lounge.

magic minnie

1. Margaritas during IllumiNations
2. Taking a walk around Fort Wilderness when we first get there
3. Checking out the Trading Posts in FW
4. The wake up calls
5. White Porcelain commercials (I know you all have seen them)
6. Watching kids play in the water at Downtown Disney
7. Going "hotel-seeing" every year:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom