Your Favorite land

What Is Your Favorite Land In The Magic Kingdom?

• Main Street

Votes: 14 10.1%
  • Tomorrowland

Votes: 35 25.2%
  • Toontown

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fantasyland

Votes: 15 10.8%
  • Adventureland

Votes: 39 28.1%
  • Liberty Square

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Frontierland

Votes: 29 20.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ringo8n24

amykissangel said:
Does Main Street count? I mean, all the others are fantastic and I couldn't choose because the rides are SO much fun, but Main Street is sort of magical to me...the little shops on the side, the hub, the trolley, the music, and seeing the Castle at the very end? As well as entrances to some of our favorite lands? I get so excited!!:)

That is why I picked it, too. It just seems magical.

POOHKILLEDTOAD

Has to be tomorrowland...and not just because of the rides. I really love the whole Buck Rogers-future-that-never-was motif....especially at night.

PintoColvig

POOHKILLEDTOAD said:
Has to be tomorrowland...and not just because of the rides. I really love the whole Buck Rogers-future-that-never-was motif....especially at night.
Sadly, it's a motif that's just about gone. :cry:

William Marsden

It's hard to pick a favorite. My favorite rides are in Frontierland but there's something really special about Fantasyland. By far my least favorite is Toontown or Mickey's Country Fair or whatever they call it. I'd like to see them put in a big attraction (at least Disneyland has the Roger Rabbit ride) rather than just have a place to get pictures and die of heat prostration.

CThaddeus

I went with Tomorrowland, though I'm still thinking about a year or so behind. I think the perfect Tomorrowland was right after Stitch opened (yeah, yeah, no one else agrees. I like it better) and while Timekeeper still existed. My rankings
1. Tomorrowland - Timekeeper, Buzz, COP, Space Mountain, the TTA, Stitch, and Sonny Eclipse. If only Disneyland's Tomorrowland rehab had gone so well. Then there's that background music (both recent versions). All in all a practically perfect land. I hope they know what they're doing putting Monsters, Inc. here.
2. Frontierland - Splash Mountain, Thunder Mountain, and Country Bears.
3. Fantasyland - Peter Pan, Small World, Snow White, Pooh, and I guess Philharmagic.
4. Adventureland - This might have been #1, if not for Under New Management and the abbreviated version of Pirates. But the Jungle Cruise is still incredible.
5. Liberty Square - Haunted Mansion and the Hall of Presidents (before 2000 and after 2008!)
6. Main Street - Love that choo-choo and the great background music.
7. Toontown - Goofy's Barnstormer, I suppose. There's so little here compared to Disneyland's Toontown...

Videoteck

Tomorrowland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am one of those Sci-fi kinda geeks, so its right up my ally, and I love Tomorrowlands (waterfall) background music as well as some others, just the them is so cool. Also yes as others have said it has a strange feeling to it.
Main Street.
Fantasyland.
Liberty Square.
Frontierland.
Toontown.
Adventureland.

Main Street for me. This is where the Magic begins. The music, the theming, the cleanliness, the view of Cinderella Castle, the anticipation, the pace, the atmosphere......yeah, Main Street.

PintoColvig

POOHKILLEDTOAD said:
what do you mean? Did I miss an announcement or something?:veryconfu
Apparently you missed the ones announcing the opening of Buzz Lightyear, the close of AE to become SGE and the close of TK to become the Laughing Floor. AE and TK truly were Buck Rogers-esk while Buzz and Stitch are cartoony space characters that break with the theme, IMO. And Monsters, Inc.? Not exactly "the future that never was".

By the way, love your screen name. Very clever. :wave:

Parkerbexar

I think everyone knows that Frontierland is the best. Splash Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain thats all i'm going to say about that :cool: !!!!!!!!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom