Your Favorite land

What Is Your Favorite Land In The Magic Kingdom?

• Main Street

Votes: 14 10.1%
  • Tomorrowland

Votes: 35 25.2%
  • Toontown

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fantasyland

Votes: 15 10.8%
  • Adventureland

Votes: 39 28.1%
  • Liberty Square

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Frontierland

Votes: 29 20.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HoW

Mine would be:

1. Frontierland
2. Tomorrowland (Especially the skyline at night)
3. Liberty Square (close to Tomorrowland, but there is more to do in TL)
4. Adventureland
5. Main Street USA
6. Fantasyland
7. Mickey's Toontown Fair

doop

I had a lot of trouble deciding between Tomorrowland and Frontierland, but voted for Frontierland in the end because it's one of the first areas in all of the parks i think of when wdw comes into my head.

crxbrett

Geez, that was a tough one! I thought about Tomorrowland, but that was back in the late 80's/early 90's when it was good...now it is kind of lame. Anyways, Frontierland was a thought, too. The combo of Big Thunder and Splash Mtn is a good one and then I always liked the tranquility of Tom Sawyers Island and the sound of the steamboat whistles. But, in the end, I picked Adventureland. It used to be better when the Adventureland Veranda was still open and before they put the eyesore called Aladdin in there. But, overall it's the most interesting area for me. The POTC, Jungle Cruise, Tiki Room and Swiss Treehouse are a nice hodgepodge of attractions.

BTW, here's my ranking of the themed lands

1 - Adventureland (POTC, Jungle Cruise, Treehouse...tribal drums, lush landscaping)
2 - Frontierland (Big Thunder and Splash! Tom Sawyers Isalnd. The Rivers of America)
3 - Tomorrowland (This used to be my fave when we still had the old COP, Dreamflight and AE)
4 - Liberty Square (HM, the howling wolf at night, HOP)
5 - Main Street USA (The view of the castle is awesome. It always is cool to walk down, too)
6 - Fantasyland (Used to be better with the Skyway & 20,000 Leagues. Too crowded and full of kids, though)
7 - Mickey's Toontown Fair (Just an afterthought. Way too small and way too kiddy for me. Disneyland's is better)

Braves323

Not really a land but...Main Street is my favorite. It sets the tone for the park. Once you enter Main Street and see the castle everything else disappears and you can relax and have fun. Main Street at night with all the lights is the best especially during Christmas time.:xmas:

RenegadeMilkmen

I voted for Frontierland, but Tommorowland isn't far behind. Adventureland is cool, but I think it needs another big, E-ticket thrill ride (Yes, Pirates is amazing but Adventureland needs a thrill ride), and a converted back to normal Tiki Room to be up to par with the 2 lands mentioned above.

DigitalDisney

Adventureland does it for me

I love the music. I love the slushes. I love the Pirates, the Jungle Cruise, and the Treehouse. I also love the land at night. Just about everything there works for me...

hammysammy59

Wow, Adventureland has REALLY pulled ahead. Not that there's anything wrong with that, I was just surprised to see it leave everything else in the dust.

Also, am I the only one that actually really likes the New Management at the Tiki Room? I laughed my butt off...

...and then I guess put it back on later.

Astronaut Jones

I'm also suprised by Adventureland being so far ahead of everything else. Pirates is incredible and the atmosphere is really cool so I can understand, but it almost has twice the votes as everything else.

One thing about me that I've thought has always killed my Walt Disney World Street Cred. is that I don't really care for The Tiki Room. Are there other people like me or am I alone here?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom