Your Favorite land

What Is Your Favorite Land In The Magic Kingdom?

• Main Street

Votes: 14 10.1%
  • Tomorrowland

Votes: 35 25.2%
  • Toontown

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fantasyland

Votes: 15 10.8%
  • Adventureland

Votes: 39 28.1%
  • Liberty Square

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Frontierland

Votes: 29 20.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ashitaka

Tough call, but I guess it will have to be Tomorrowland. Just because it is usually the first land I head to when the rope drops. Riding Space Mountain to me means the magic of the vacation is really starting.

PintoColvig

Chape19714 said:
Funny how classicness really does keep popularity.
How true. I also think the way Adventureland is laid out makes it more intriguing. There aren't any vistas there. You have to go around corners and around rocks and bushes. It feels as if adventure lies around every corner. You just have to go discover it. It is a well done area, indeed.

I will always pick tomorrowland, it was my favourite in my first visit in 1989 and it still is today. Tomorrowland has always provided me with a look into the future the way I want to imagine it and architecture is simply amazing, it make mes truely feel like i'm in the future. As for the attractions, post 2000 it had the top 4 out of 5 for my favourite magic Kingdom attractions
1:SPACE MOUNTAIN
2:ALIEN ENCOUNTER
3:splash Mountain
4:TTA
5:THE TIMEKEEPER
but recently I have been very upset with the direction Disney is taking tomorrowland. Its dumbed down its rides to make it more child friendly. Fair enough I can see disneys point about stich and monsters inc being more marketable then AE and TK but it hasn't really added to it and possibly made the Land a less attractive area to go to. I myself have enjoyed it slightly less since the takeover of stitch and I feel that I have to go on it rather then I want to go on it (it sounded confusing in my head aswell). But I still love the neon lights and riding the TTA at night comes close to being the favourite thing about the magic kingdom.

dxwwf3

Gotta be Frontierland. 3 of the best in the MK: SM, BTTM, and CBJ. I also love the themeing of the area and the fell of the place at night.

RealHawker

Liberty Square.

I have a soft spot for colonial times and nostalgia. I love the theming, I love the Liberty Tree Tavern, the shops, etc....

The buildings look great, excellent details all around, and they don't look worn or dated. The people in costume add to the fun as well.

When I was a kid, I would have said Tommorowland.

When I am with my kids, it's Fantasyland.

Anomalied

Definitely Liberty Square, for the aforementioned reasons. Because it lacks a thrill ride like the other lands, it's often overlooked. The theming is great. The shops and restaurants are top-notch as well.

For me, it's...

1. Liberty Square
2. Frontierland
3. Main Street USA
4. Fantasyland
5. Toontown
6. Adventureland
7. Tomorrowland

~Tinkerbell~

Frontierland - that has Splash Mountain and Thunder Mountain which are two of my favourite rides in the park. They're all great though, each with something special!

CaptainMichael

Ha, Toontown has 0 votes...

My favorites go this way:
1. Frontierland
2. Adventureland
3. Tomorrowland
4. Fantasyland
5. Liberty Square
6. Main St. USA

7. Mickey's Toontown Fair

nibblesandbits

hmm...good poll

my order would be:

1. Tomorrowland
2. Fantasyland
3. Main Street
4. Frontierland
5. Adventureland
6. Liberty Square
7. Toontown

but Frontierland, Adventureland, and Liberty Square are all pretty close, so it was hard to pick.

Tinkerbella16

Hello im a new member...I know what pretty much goes on here I've read the threads millions of times. Here are my favorite lands in order...

Adventureland
Tomorrowland
Frontierland
Liberty Square
Fantasy Land

I just know im in disney when I walk over that bridge to Adventure Land :)

Adventureland! It's the one place I can be thrown into the jungle and have exciting adventures without bursting into tears and asking for my mommy :lookaroun

dxwwf3

I guess I'll put mine in order too:

1. Frontierland
2. Tomorrowland (Even with the changes, CoP & Buzz & Space Mountain are great)
3. Adventureland
4. Fantasyland
5. Liberty Square
6. Main Street USA (Would be higher if there was a more authentic feel to the area)
7. Mickey's Toontown Fair

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom