Your favorite hotel at Walt Disney World?

judgedoom

out of the resorts ive stayed at, i would have to go with coranado springs.....as for looks wise i like the poly and the wilderness lodge.......:king:

disneyman15

I'm Surrounded by Idiots
My pick is the Polynesianbecause i have stayed there twice and it has a very nice atmosphere and is a beautiful hotel to stay at with it being on the monorail also helps.

MinnieFan

My all around Fav is the Grand Floridian. I just love the way it smells in the lobby and the grounds are beautiful.

My Fav for location is the Y&BC.

My (hopefully) soon to be new fav is the Beach Club Villias. We just joined last month and will be going the first week in December. It's my first time to go during the Christmas Holiday. We Can't Wait.:xmasmile: :sohappy: :animwink:

jwbeck3

Port Orleans Riverside (dixie landings) b/c i have stayed there like 50 million times, Polynesian, and my favorite favorite one is Animal Kingdom Lodge eevn though I have not stayed there, just walked around

copper

Boardwalk Villas so far. We had a room over the boardwalk, the second red arch to be exact, it had an incredible view and wasn't noisy. However, we spoke to some people who were staying close to Atlantic Dance and it was very noisy. I loved the view of Epcot at dawn. I would definately stay there again now I just need more money!

DixieBelle97

Dixie Landings, even though now it's Port Orleans Riverside. It has the best food court (it won an award for it), Fulton's General Store (gift shop), quiet pools, and a nice southern plantation setting.:sohappy:

Cinderelly9802

The Wilderness Lodge is the best resort I've stayed at thus far . . . The overall theme is incredible there and so are the restaurants!!! However, I would also stay at Polynesian and the Beach Club if I could because I think they're awesome even though I've only eaten and wandered around there!

GalacticGobbler

The Grand Floridian is great, the smell of fresh flowers in the lobby is awesome. But all things considered, i vote for the Yacht and Beach Club because of location, location, location.:)

christopher

Definately the Polynesian, I grew up going there almost every summer. Plus it has the monorail. But I just stayed at Coronado two summers ago with my girlfriend and I thought it was awesome for the price.

Huggups

I would have to say the nicest one would have to be the Boardwalk Villas with OKW not far behind:sohappy: But WL and AKL look real interesting and will be the next resorts I stay at. As a matter of fact I plan on staying at WL in December 2002.:D

AdLibSean

I don't know how fair my vote is seeing that I've only stayed at ONE Resort. So mine goes to Dixie Landings! (It will ALWAYS be Dixie Landings)

dides

Ive stayed at beachclub,boardwalk,port o.,ans carib.beach, they are all great!going to animal king and the new dvc beachclub in oct.I think you have to change it around each time for the most experences!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom