Your favorite hotel at Walt Disney World?

indy_jones

Original Poster
My favorite hotel would have to be Contemperary. The only reaso I pick that one is because we only stay there when where going to Disney World.

What's your favorite hotel at wdw.

MGMBoy

That's a tough one. The Y&BC pool kicks so much butt. (Where else do you, basically, get a sand-bottomed water park right outside your room?) Plus I LOVE how close the hotel is to WS and Epcot. But if I can be in the Pago Pago house @ Poly I'll take that any day. It's the house closest to the TTC so you have so many more travel options.

Beauty and the

I think mine is Port Orelans Riverside, but I haven't had the luxury of staying at every Disney Hotel yet, so maybe I'll answer againin a couple of years.

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by Beauty and the
I think mine is Port Orelans Riverside, but I haven't had the luxury of staying at every Disney Hotel yet, so maybe I'll answer againin a couple of years.

Yeah, Riverside is my favorite resort that I have stayed at... Contemporary is my favorite regardless of stay.

mej

The only one I have ever stayed at is All Star Movies! If I had the money I'd like to stay at Grand Floridian without the kids or Contemporary resort with them.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Riverside is our favourate but I fancy the Wilderness lodge some time. I jthink the Grand Floridian is just too much for kids.
My problem is having three under 15. We are limited where we can stay.

SilentRascal

Account Suspended
The only hotel I've stayed in, so far, is the Wilderness Lodge....which I absolutely loved and would go back to over and over again. I hope to stay either at the Polynesian or Contemporary on my next visit.

Tom Morrow

My favorite has always been the Contemporary, but I've never gotten to actually stay there! :mad: Oh well, Someday I wll.. someday.

Of the hotels I have stayed at, Carribbean was my favorite. We never stay in the real expensive hotels.

goofyfan13

Animal Kingdom Lodge! By far my favorite, I beleive that its probobly the most authentic resort there. I also love the Polynesian the lobby is really cool let alone the whole hotel.:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom