Your Favorite Disney Parade?

brb1006

That monstrosity belongs to the same category as mosquitoes and tour groups. Annoying pests that suddenly seemed to plague Disney and just won't go away.

All you can do is try to avoid them and spray at them if any gets too close.
Doesn't help that it was supposed to be temporary since he was made during a WDW marketing campaign.

LUVofDIS

I personally loathe most parades. I have seen many at WDW and the only ones I like are, which surprise my wife because I never liked any, are Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas Parade and Boo-To-You.

My favorite of the two is Boo-To-You by far. It is the coolest event at the Halloween party and the biggest reason I want to go every year.

Bartledvd

Every parade i have ever seen has its own charms except move it shake it vamos thing.
I think MSEP was our first and favorite parade we got to experience as a family

correcaminos

Boo To You and You and You and You (Happy Halloween).

And of course, the Main Street Electrical Parade. It is to SpectroMagic what Joni Mitchell is to Taylor Swift (no apologies to Swift fans).
I love this, so true!

Fantillusion is pretty good and above Spectro as well.

I still miss Tapestry (either version) from Epcot. Best music out there for a parade.

N2dru

Spectromagic for sure. Hearing Jiminy Cricket on a darkened Main Street waiting for the first float to pass by is an incredible childhood memory. With your Mickey glow stick or necklace on. Also does the Electrical Water Pageant count? That is a great as well. Watching from the Contemporary is always a treat.

Last edited:

brb1006

Spectromagic for sure. Hearing Jiminy Cricket on a darkened Main Street waiting for the first float to pass by is an incredible childhood memory. With your Mickey glow stick or necklace on. Also does the Electrical Water Pageant count? That is a great as well. Watching from the Contemporary is always a treat.
Electrical Water Pageant doesn't count since its a water show.

BasiltheBatLord

Spectromagic is the GOAT parade, but if we’re talking day parades I liked the Disneyland 50th one (can’t remember what it was called) and the Share a Dream/Disney Dreams Come True parade.

I like Boo-to-You a lot also.

Kevin_W

I've enjoyed all the Disney parades I've seen. Boo to You and FoF would be my favorites, followed by MSEP for sentimental reasons.

But Celebrate a Dream, Spectro, Jungle Jammin, and the parades at Disneyland and DLP were all worthwhile. I even enjoy Move ti Shake It unlike most on these boards.

BrerJim

Spectromagic! The music still makes me tear up whenever I hear it. Although, my daughters, 8 and 5 y.o. at the time, were kind of freaked out by the jesters on the giant balls...hahaha. Every float was spectacular, all leading up to the climactic moment, with Mickey conjuring electricity through the big plasma ball. Disney Magic at its finest.

JustAFan

Also Move it Shake It doesn't count as a parade.

I'm not a huge 'Move It Shake It' fan, but I wonder how you think it doesn't count as a parade? They clear the streets, move through the streets along a parade route, and even have floats. It looks, sounds, and smells like a parade. Ain't it a parade? Or are you just not a fan? :-D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom