Your Favorite Disney Parade?

Disney Maddux

Original Poster
A simple question: What is your favorite Disney parade?

Ever since they've added Judy and Nick, the Move It Shake It has become my favorite.

But, what's yours?

Po'Rich

When they had it, Mickey's Jingle Jungle Parade was my favorite. Then, when they had it, Main Street Electrical Parade was my favorite. Now, I guess Festival of Fantasy is my favorite parade since it is the only one still regularly offered at WDW.

Rumrunner

A simple question: What is your favorite Disney parade?

Ever since they've added Judy and Nick, the Move It Shake It has become my favorite.

But, what's yours?
We went back this June and all of us-three families and three generations missed the MSEP. It was lively, had all the tradition, and included the Disney characters that made Disney iconic. Never did understand why it was cancelled.

TwilightZone

Main Street Electrical Parade: an absolute classic, I remember loving every second of it as a kid in DCA 1.0. However I will be the first to say it lasted longer than it should have. Though I still feel sad I couldn't see it during it's real last run.
Paint The Night: This one is just a lot of fun, the technology used is really cool too. I feel like it needs more floats in the future though. I would like to see some modern day versions of Main street classical parade floats or spectromagic floats.
Disney Stars and Motor Cars: What other parades have bear in the big blue house and power rangers in the same spot?
Dreamlights: Basically Main Street Electrical Parade 2.0, but I still like it. I remember at one point paint the night was being told as America's Dreamlights, but that never really happened. Oh well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom