Your Favorite Disney Character?

Disney Maddux

Original Poster
A very simple question! Who is your favorite Disney character?

Mine is- Well actually, mine is pretty obvious.

(One thing I always like doing is meeting Mickey and telling him he's my 3rd favorite character. It's always a funny reaction from both him and cast members :3)

So who's yours?

Yours Truly - Judy Hopps
NickWilde - Nick Wilde
erasure fan1 - Jack Skellington
NeedMoreMickey - Chip & Dale
ChampDisney - Simba
Partyfavor - Judy Hopps
Magenta Panther - Mickey Mouse
DisneyShe - Dale
Anders Limpar - Mr. Toad
Darstarr - Pluto
Mr. Ferret 88 - Hades
Dumbofan1889 - Dumbo
Steamboat Joe - Donald Duck
Partyfavor - Judy Hopps
SoSoDude - Ichabod Crane

Last edited:

Magenta Panther

It's easier to say which Disney characters I don't like. So here goes:

The Duck nephews. Even with their new voices. Or maybe especially with their new voices.

Chip and Dale. They're one chipmunk away from being totally unbearable.

Mushu from Mulan. Eddie Murphy shines as Donkey, but as Mushu he's a major fail. Disney should have chosen Jackie Chan IMO.

Launchpad McQuack. I have little patience with incompetent idiot characters who are never fired for some reason.

But enough with the negativity. I like all the rest of the Disney characters. Especially Mickey. Second-fave: Peg from Lady and the Tramp. What a wonderfully voiced and animated character. A last-minute addition that was a stroke of genius. Third: Snow White. The most lovable of all of the Princesses. Fourth: The Dwarfs. They may be based on various human frailties, but they have astonishing depth. Fifth: The Tramp - a canine Han Solo. Sixth: Pinocchio. A completely endearing innocent. Seventh: Maleficent. Beautifully designed villainess. Eighth: Tinkerbell. I like her sass. Ninth: The Beast. The ANIMATED version, not that CGI goat abomination. Tenth: Aladdin - the only Disney prince with real personality. Great voice actor too. Eleventh: Donald Duck. He's frickin' hilarious, extremely volatile and yet, surprisingly soft-hearted.

That's all for now.

Anders Limpar

Mr Toad and Little John

Honorable mentions: Headless Horsesman, Gizmoduck (Disney Afternon version), Hades, Mad Madam Mim, Johnny Appleseed, Ned Land, Lady Kluck

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Hades
images(21).jpg

SosoDude

I'm partial to Ichabod Crane. Besides originating from the mind if Washington Irving, Ichabod is one of the most flawed protagonist in Disney animation but that's what makes him great to me. Donald Duck is a lose second.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom