Your Favorite ABC family's trip to the World

DaveN1996

We were there for both the Full House and Family Matters tapings and a lot of the case were extremely nice (younger sister got autographs/pics with lori laughlin, candice cameron, the dad from Family Matters)... The Olsen twins were under the watch of their "handlers" which were quite against any pics

AllydoesDisney

I do like all of them, Full House, Roseanne, and Family Matters. What I thought was unrealistic was how Roseanne planned her trip for a week later. And did they stay in the Contemporary? Talk about unrealistic! But I still like watching them anyway. Just to see Disney. I can't wait for the Middle.

syoungkin39

My favorite is Roseanne. Granted, they made it look like Epcot and MK were in the same park but watching it always made me nostalgic to go back there.

On the other hand, it doesn't take much to get me nostalgic for Disney World. Right now, it's 189 days until my next trip and I can't believe it's so far away! :)

syoungkin39

AllydoesDisney, Roseann wasn't anywhere close to a realistic visit to the world. Heck, they had Dopey wandering around Adventureland (as far as I know, he's NEVER out in the parks outside of the Halloween party) and Darlene was able to walk around the park with Pooh. I won't even mention how empty the park was and it looked like spring time.

Realistic? Not even close. Funny? Yes.

My late wife and I still quote the one line from the first part ("We're going to the most magical place on Earth." "We're going to Gator World?!??!") :)

AllydoesDisney

AllydoesDisney, Roseann wasn't anywhere close to a realistic visit to the world. Heck, they had Dopey wandering around Adventureland (as far as I know, he's NEVER out in the parks outside of the Halloween party) and Darlene was able to walk around the park with Pooh. I won't even mention how empty the park was and it looked like spring time.

Realistic? Not even close. Funny? Yes.

My late wife and I still quote the one line from the first part ("We're going to the most magical place on Earth." "We're going to Gator World?!??!") :)
Yeah I know the whole thing wasn't realistic but I know for sure its next to impossible to book a trip for a week away. Maybe the crowds weren't as bad back then.

And yes I love that line.

Cmdr_Crimson

While it doesn't reflect World but Land...The Modern Family Episode...I have to say that one has to be the truthful for when families go to the park together...It was how we really looked at the place we all enjoy going to and not showing a corny side without having to have a silly plot point...Except the part where the Boy that was dressed as Little John breaking the Cardinal rule for characters that part was hilarious...

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Full House and Roseanne were my favorites. I loved when Dan realized there was no beer in the MK and "ran" to Epcot to get this beer! I love the Modern Family episode of them at Disneyland, my favorite part of that was when Dylan as Little John falls down and Robin Hood comes over and laughs at him!

rnese

Thanks to those of you who got the Brady Bunch reference. Even though it wasn't Disney ( or was it?....) it's still my all-time tv amusement park episode. Having said that...the greatest Disney big screen appearance was no doubt when Clark Grizwald packed up the family trickster and took the family cross-country winding up, unmistakably............., in Disney World. "Sorry folks, park's closed! The mouse out front should have told you so." Then they woke Walt up out of bed and he had to come to the park to see what all the hub-bub was about? Great show! Great Disney moment! ;)

DizneyPryncess

I loved the Full House episode! I used to dream about becoming Princess of the Day when I was a kid after I saw that episode! Of course I realize now that the whole magic lamp thing probably was never real. I didn't visit Disney at that age, so I had to dream. :rolleyes:

ToyStoryMiss

Full House one for sure! I loved seeing my favorite show (well..next to Friends) go to WDW. :p Unrealistic, as many of the other appearances in the World were (i.e Boy Meets World, Sabrina, etc), but still funny! I loved it when Chip n' Dale stole Jesse and Becky's picnic basket. :joyfull:

Cmdr_Crimson

Thanks to those of you who got the Brady Bunch reference. Even though it wasn't Disney ( or was it?....) it's still my all-time tv amusement park episode. Having said that...the greatest Disney big screen appearance was no doubt when Clark Grizwald packed up the family trickster and took the family cross-country winding up, unmistakably............., in Disney World. "Sorry folks, park's closed! The mouse out front should have told you so." Then they woke Walt up out of bed and he had to come to the park to see what all the hub-bub was about? Great show! Great Disney moment! ;)

Beverly Hills Cop 3 where they Filmed at Santa Clara's Great America, Knotts & Universal Studios (for two rides) is my favorite especially the scene where Eddie Murphy pushes George Lucas out of the way to get into a Sky Whirl Cabin..
33.full.jpg

DfromATX

when Clark Grizwald packed up the family trickster and took the family cross-country winding up, unmistakably............., in Disney World. "Sorry folks, park's closed! The mouse out front should have told you so." Then they woke Walt up out of bed and he had to come to the park to see what all the hub-bub was about? Great show! Great Disney moment! ;)

LOL - that was on TV just the other day. Gotta love Sparky!

Communicore

Full House and Roseanne were my favorites. I loved when Dan realized there was no beer in the MK and "ran" to Epcot to get this beer! I love the Modern Family episode of them at Disneyland, my favorite part of that was when Dylan as Little John falls down and Robin Hood comes over and laughs at him!
I just re-watched the Roseanne episode. I miss those purple paper cups and the puprle food boats.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom