Your Fave WDW Mountain & Why??

Your Fave WDW Mountain & Why?

• Total voters

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
So putting aside any of the many technical issues that most of them have (these are talked about enough) which of WDW's mountains ranks at Number 1 in your personal opinion??

Tough choice :lol:

The Empress Lilly

Tough choice indeed. For me, the number one position has always moved back and forth between Space and Thunder.

This last trip though, I decided that Space Mountain is the greatest ride on the face of the planet. I love everything about it. :sohappy:

Everest is cool. I'm not too bothered about that Yeti either. Splash I have never really been in love with, don't know why. It is something I should love, but don't really, for reasons I can't quite put a finger on. The chemistry is not there.

GoochDSA

I'm going with BTMRR. It was the first roller coaster I ever went on. Even now there is still something about it that I can't quite put my finger on. Splash is second on my list because I love the mix of a log flume with a dark ride. Space is third, nothing too great about it but it's still a classic. And I personally don't care much for EE.

real mad hatter

The Fifth Mountain!

Hold on a minute,you forgot the fifth mountain,infact this is my favourite mountain,what I hear you ask! It's the mountain of food you get when you order one portion:hammer:

Gaston's Pecs

Splash Moutain! I just love everything about the ride. I remember when they were building it when I was a child and I couldn't wait to come back that next year to ride it.

JIMINYCR

Splash Mountain. Always the first ride we go on at arrival to WDW and last ride before we go home. Because there's great music, story line follows throughout the ride, lots of characters to look at, vibrant colors throughout, water ride risks getting you wet, length of ride seems to go on and on, spectacular views from on top, cool vultures warning before the drop, photos available at the end, Love all those Brer Boys.

scoobygirl39541

Big Thunder Mountain!! One of my most cherished Disney memories occured on that ride. I was 11 for my first trip to Disney. We went in mid-May so I had to take off of school. I remember staying at MK for the extra magic hours on a school night and climbing the one hill that looks over the castle... time seemed to stop and everything hit me. I was in Disney World when I should be in bed for school the next day, I'm on a classic Disney ride with my family, and there's the castle all lit up, right in front of me! That was a moment I'll never forget.

Splash is wet and smelly, and Space gives you whiplash. Everest would be second for me!

jvenegas

This is a tough one! But, after careful consideration of the many factors that can influence a choice of this magnitude, I've decided that Space Mountain is my favorite mountain of all! I have spoken!:D

pumpkin7

definately splash mountain for me. i just love the songs, the theming, the fact that it cools you down. plus it (unfortunately) holds a good memory of a trip with my dad, when it broke down right next to a waterfall for 45 minutes. if we weren't soaked already, that waterfall made sure we were drenched!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom