Your Disney Splurge

Edisto Pluto

Best room at the BC for 30 days during the Christmas season. Supper at a different restaurant each night at the World. A single malt and a good cigar following supper.

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
*Massage at Grand Floridian
*Fishing Excursion on Bay Lake
*Cruise on the Grand 1, but only if they let me drive!

Also, I didn't know you were on a podcast...I'll have to check it out! *my turn for a plug*If you ever need any guests to talk about Watercraft or College Program...:wave::lookaroun
Yeah, I got started doing this about a month ago. Somebody I knew from real life, contacted me on here and asked me to check out this podcast he was starting...I did...told him I'd like to help, and the rest is history.

If you really want to be on about anything...go to our website and contact Mike...I'm sure he'd love to have you on!!! (I'll mention it to him too. :D)

Matter fact, that goes for any of you. If any of you want to be on the show or have show ideas...contact Mike. (Or PM me!) We love hearing from all of you! :wave:

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
wdwmomof3 said:
Lastly, I would play a "Day of a Million Dreams" and give wonderful gifts to every CM that I came in contact with.

OMG! I totally love this one!!! Such a wonderful thing to do for those hardworking CMs!

hrcollectibles

I would start the day at downtown Disney Buying My choice of items from Starbilia. then Head over to Disney's Hollywood Studios and do the same thing at sids. I would then grab lunch at the Brown Derby. At night I would pay for admission for the first 100 people. Then rounds of shots at Motion. Oh I'd also buy into the Disney's Vacation Club

figment3258

Wow this is a great question.

If money was no object I would renew my wedding vows at the Grand Floridan and have no expenses spared. Fireworks beautiful flowers (which went very wrong at my wedding) and great great food! I would pay for all my family to come down and then at night I would buy the magic kingdom just for all of us to use that night. :)

DiPSU224

Wow this is a great question.

If money was no object I would renew my wedding vows at the Grand Floridan and have no expenses spared. Fireworks beautiful flowers (which went very wrong at my wedding) and great great food! I would pay for all my family to come down and then at night I would buy the magic kingdom just for all of us to use that night. :)

That was going to be my answer! I'd fly all my family out and have a second wedding at the wedding pavillion like I always dreamed. Then we'd book the Poly or GF honeymoon suite. I'd buy into DVC and enough annual passes to last a lifetime. :)

abug'saunt

This is mine:

I would plan a family reunion. I would fly them in from all over the country. I would probably need an entire floor at the AKL, maybe even 2 floors :eek: . I'd pay for everyone to stay for 2 weeks, DDP, park hopper tickets, arrange for baby sitters for the evening and have an adult night out. By the end of the trip, I'd surprise my brother and his fiance with a Disney Wedding. I'd take their 3 daughters, my sister's almost 8 yr old daughter, and all the other little girls in the family to the BBB in DTD to get ready. Anybody that wants it would have a spa treatment, the men would get to do manly things such as fishing and the Richard Petty driving experience. (Okay, anybody that wanted to do the driving could :lol:.) Each child would get a giant Mickey or Minnie sent home to remind them of their trip. Each adult would get a one-of-a-kind piece of art. My DH would be able to buy into the DVC as would my sister and FiL. I love Stitch so my splurge would be to buy 1 of every Stitch item I could find from pins to stuffed animals to cups. And I'd buy a Mickey waffle iron from one of the restaurants because I've been wanting one for years now. There are many other things I'd get but you get the picture.

Mikester71

I would take ALL my family, both my side and my wife's side, and my friends down for a vacation and put everyone up in the best rooms WDW has to offer. I would tell everyone to spend what the want, when they want and have them charge it to their rooms. I would pay off everyone's bills at the end of the trip and then buy into the DVC for everyone.

And then I would hit up every golf course on property with whoever would like to join me! :ROFLOL:

CThaddeus

Well, hey, if money was no object, then I'd buy Walt Disney World, fund the revitalization of EPCOT Center (including Horizons 2.0, World of Motion Deux, and the return of Dreamfinder in Journey Into Imagination 4), lower prices across the board, bring back the original Tiki Room, and also set aside lotsa bucks to rehab everything (especially a grand overhaul to Carousel of Progress and Space Mountain) and add a few new attractions to each Park.
And I'd buy a copy of the new 2-CD soundtrack of the Parks, too. Of course, if I owned the Parks, I could just get copies of all the masters of each attraction...so scratch that one.
But I would get a frozen banana.

Maverick Mike21

I love it! :)

I love the previous posters ideas! :) Seriously, if we could bring back Epcot to all of its original glory - we would all win!

I would love to do a back-to-back Disney Cruise and then spend a couple of weeks at the Polynesian. I think that would be a huge splurge!

Check out our podcast about this exact topic at:
www.beourguestpodcast.com!

Thanks,
Mike

Disneykidder

OK, since we are talking "splurge", I would stay at the GF, Poly, Contemp, WL, AKL Sav, BC, BW, YC each for a week. So, 8 weeks back to back at Disney!!!!

StringBeanDream

I would

Take a tour of the tunnels
Have the park all to myself
ride Splash Moutian 25 MILLION time in a row
buy everthing posible at the empourim
Watch Wishes from train station
Sleep in The Castle Suite​

LoriMistress

DH and I would probably stay at the GF in the Walt's room; just because we know there is no way in hell we would be able to afford staying in the GF; let alone their most expensive room.

I know DH and I would want to do the Richard Petty Driving Experience, and we would like to eat at Victoria and Albert's (because we'll probably never eat there.) We would also do a Wishes or Illuminations cruise.

We would also purchase as much merchandise as possible. Plus, we would like to do a huge private photo session of just us in MK.

Amusingly my family did have a Disney Splurge once. Though it was only 100 Euros in Disneyland Paris.

We were bored on the last day and decided to do Marriots timeshare presentation for the money. It was kinda cool to look about, thank goodness my moms stubborn as a mule about hard sales though XD

Anyways we had about an hour before we were due to hit the Eurostar for home. So we quicky dashed about the Disney Village store.

I got a French Version of Disney Treasures; Mickey in Living Colour 1
My Dad got a Disney watch
I forget what mom and my brother got but we were all pretty pleased

Anyways if money was no object I'ld pay to stay at Grand Floridan (because it looks so lovely~) Join the DVC. Buy lots of pins for trade, maybe a few soundtracks and Disney DVD's I dont already own. Go out for a fancy meal every night and might do a spa treatment on top.

lilclerk

I'm torn between the Walt suite at the GF and an MK view suite in the Contemporary...
And how many tours can you do in 24 hours?
And there would be so much art of disney coming home with me, my family and friends.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom