Your Cult Classic At Disney!

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
IMG_0352.jpg
Mine WAS the Oreo BonBon at Cafe May. :(

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
I've just been reading the review of Boma at AKL. ( Disney food blog ) and the photos look awesome..They describe the famous Zebra Dome as a cult classic,and no one should leave without trying at least one..So what would you say is your cult classic food item at Disney.Just one thing that you must have on your vacation.Something you would recommend a friend to try on their visit...If I had to pick just one.One cult classic foodie that is now a must on every trip,it would be The Magic Cookie Bar..But the pineapple dole is a close runner up in the cult statistic awards..;)

Dole Whip and Mickey premium bar at tied. And then a very close runner up is a decorated carmel apple!

Disney Shib

In recent trips it's definitely been a staple to stop and get a pork shank at Gastons Tavern... In my opinion it blows the turkey leg out of the water. I'm also obsessed with the disney pickles. Got to reach down low into the crate and get a cold one though. ;)

Maelstrom Troll

Citrus swirls? Magic cookie bars? Ok so we love dole whips, but these will have to be on our sample list for next trip. Where would one find the cookie bar? For us, it's the pretzels at Biergarten with their berry compote for desert. We also love the sweet pretzels at the Kringla bakery. Lastly, the strawberry tarts at Boulangerie Patisserie.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom