You'll Never Look at the Haunted Mansion the same way again....

Magenta Panther

The makers of "Missing in the Mansion" just released their new Mansion fanfilm, "Followed by the Mansion". It's a much more lighthearted story and they even managed to recruit the voice of Beauty and the Beast's LeFou as Phineas.

That was awesome! I'm glad the ghost bid the kid goodbye at the end...I've always thought of the Mansion ghosts as creepy, but not malicious.

Sped2424

I'd say that's a fair description of her personality. The only ride she's ever freaked out in queue on and we had to leave was Mummy at Universal. We made it almost to the inner turnstiles, and she had already had enough! I don't force her to go on rides she doesn't want to, so we went back. Funny, Mummy scared her to death (without even riding it), but she was deeply upset she couldn't get on Hulk or Rip Rocket because she was too short!

My kid is weird, but I love her.
Thats what I love about kids for the most part they let you take them in the que then halfway through if they don't want on you'll know! My cousin she is about 5 and says she'll ride anything, right before the doom buggy she declared it was a no go lol

TylerFG

Original Poster
The makers of "Missing in the Mansion" just released their new Mansion fanfilm, "Followed by the Mansion". It's a much more lighthearted story and they even managed to recruit the voice of Beauty and the Beast's LeFou as Phineas.

Watched this yesterday. Really charming short film, and totally more lighthearted this time around. Totally love how they incorporated live action and CGI for Phineas. It kinda seems they implied the kid sort of has some sort of psychic abilities though....

Last edited:

FettFan

Achieved in 7 minutes what Eddie Murphy and Terence Stamp couldn't do in an hour and a half.

I tip my hat(box) to them.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Achieved in 7 minutes what Eddie Murphy and Terence Stamp couldn't do in an hour and a half.

I tip my hat(box) to them.
tumblr_lxrx28RBi31r3ovdbo1_500.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom