You plan my trip

ncsubr1

Ok guys, here is my trip Aug 12-15. I depart from Boca Raton, Fl around noon on August 12th. We have PS @ Chef Mickey's at 5pm and plan a trip to DD for the rest of the evening.

Now, we are probably going to purchase a 3 day park hopper for the 13th, 14th, and 15th. So, who wants to take a stab on what time of the day (morning/evening) and which parks we should visit on those respective dates.

Keep in mind: A) PS O'hanna's @8am (Aug 13) B) Staying @ CBR
C) Probably doing E-night on Aug 13th @ MK. D) Only have interest in going to MK, EPCOT,MGM,AK (no water parks)

here is what i am thinking
aug 13- mk 930-130, ak 330-close, mk- for e-night
aug 14- mgm 9-2, epcot 430-930
aug 15- epcot- 9-2, mgm or AK 230-close

let me know what ya think!

wannabeBelle

Keep in mind that Animal Kingdom closes earlier than any other park. For the first day Id switch your times Do AK first then off to MK, go to have dinner via monorail, come back for e ticket night.
The 14th looks fine although I love Fantasmic so I wouldnt miss that in favor of EPCOT. If you are doing MGM till close the following day though it should be good! Above all have a great time.

Upvote 0

The Mom

Premium Member
Just curious...can you still buy a 3 day park hopper? I've only seen 4 days+ listed; perhaps they're still available at the parks.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

the only 3 day "hopper" is an length of stay pass and is only available if you are staying on the property. 4 days is the least available now but remember unused days never expire.

Upvote 0

MattsCath

We're going at the same time!!

I've lucked out... my bf has to go to a conference so we're going down that same time!
His plan is to do Epcot in the evenings and do AK one early morning, MGM the next, and MK. I don't know what kind of passes we have since he's handling it through his work, but it'll be my first time going. We've made reservations for the Coral Reef, House of Blues, and Rose and Crown Pub. I'm also hoping to fit in a trip to the GF Spa! And I begged him to come to tea with me at the GF, probably on the same day. It doesn't seem like we'll have enough time to do everything that we want, but we'll have fun trying!!!
I have never been and I'm so anxious to go!!!
Good luck with your trip planning and if you get any good tips, pass them right along!!!

Upvote 0

Jimmy

Originally posted by ncsubr1
Ok guys, here is my trip Aug 12-15. I depart from Boca Raton, Fl around noon on August 12th. We have PS @ Chef Mickey's at 5pm and plan a trip to DD for the rest of the evening.

Now, we are probably going to purchase a 3 day park hopper for the 13th, 14th, and 15th. So, who wants to take a stab on what time of the day (morning/evening) and which parks we should visit on those respective dates.

Keep in mind: A) PS O'hanna's @8am (Aug 13) B) Staying @ CBR
C) Probably doing E-night on Aug 13th @ MK. D) Only have interest in going to MK, EPCOT,MGM,AK (no water parks)

here is what i am thinking
aug 13- mk 930-130, ak 330-close, mk- for e-night
aug 14- mgm 9-2, epcot 430-930
aug 15- epcot- 9-2, mgm or AK 230-close

let me know what ya think!

Animal Kingdom will probably close @ 5:00 p.m. Plus the animals are more active when it is cooler, so it would be better to go to AK in the morning. Besides you can see what you want to see and then hop to another park. For the 13th I would try to move your PS to 7:30 so you can get to MK by 9:00, otherwise you will be fighting the crowd at SpaceM & SplashM. :wave:

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hey Matts Cath, Congrats on getting to go. I love the Rose and Crown also. I am quite particular to the 1/2 roasted chicken or the prime rib with the yorkshire pudding (it is actually a little bread muffin, who knew?) Call back for your reservation and request an outside table if you'd like. It is one of the best vantage points for Illuminations. They cant guarantee it but depending in the time of your PS it is a very nice way to have dinner and view the fireworks!! Also I would tell you to try to hit Fantasmic! in MGM one evening. I prefer that show to alomost any other night time show. I love the princesses part! If you want to do dinner in MGM Id recommend either the Hollywood Brown Derby (more upscale and great filet mignon) or the 50's Prime Time Cafe (more family type fun and great pot roast) If you go with the Brown Derby you can do a PS that will include a pass for reserved seating to Fantasmic also. Call Dining and inquire about it, although part of the rules is that all the adults must order an entree. Have an awesome time. If you need any more ideas or input, write back!!

Upvote 0

MattsCath

Hi ncsubr1

I'm hoping you'll post a trip report and let us know how your trip went!
My plans changed at the last minute, but I will be going in November. Hope you didn't get a sunburn! :animwink:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom