You might be a Disney Park snob if...

finaldynasty

Original Poster
I hope u at least enjoyed yourself!

I am DVC and I go to Disney about every 4 months......I just don't compare it to things that are not supposed to be on the same level...I guess that is just me, I enjoy every time I travel, every place I go and everything I do( I went to the Central Park zoo, it is no Animal Kingdom whaa).....Yay go Snobs?

I totally agree with this but I know people will always make comparisons no matter where they go....I am just sad to see so many people proud to be close minded or as u all call it "snobs".

I did enjoy myself, and generally enjoy myself on any trip I take, whether it be domestic or abroad. In this case or in the case of specifically thinking about other theme parks, Disney is the best, has been the best, and I pray always will be the best at everything they do. No other parks that I have traveled to can shake a stick at WDW and all the resorts have to offer.

Is it closed minded if it is a fact?

Crockett

Banned
I am just sad to see so many people proud to be close minded or as u all call it "snobs".
But like a previous poster mentioned, we are stating facts. People that do not see Disney as #1, or enjoy places that do not have the Disney name, are intellectually & morally ignorant.

disneyrcks

I did enjoy myself, and generally enjoy myself on any trip I take, whether it be domestic or abroad. In this case or in the case of specifically thinking about other theme parks, Disney is the best, has been the best, and I pray always will be the best at everything they do. No other parks that I have traveled to can shake a stick at WDW and all the resorts have to offer.

Is it closed minded if it is a fact?

That is a good point but if a place isn't striving to be Disney and you still compare it to Disney therefore pointing out negative things about it...I don't know...I see what you are saying but to me it doesn't make sense. For example the Bronx Zoo is much larger and better than the Central Park Zoo but if I go to the Central Park Zoo I am there just to enjoy what it has to offer and I wouldn't walk around commenting "Ohhh it is nice here but the Bronx Zoo is soooo much better". Maybe I am reading in too much about what you guys are saying?

But like a previous poster mentioned, we are stating facts. People that do not see Disney as #1, or enjoy places that do not have the Disney name, are intellectually & morally ignorant.

Lol.....like I said above I may be reading too much into it....it just comes off as smug but on the internet it is hard to judge the tone of posts so I get it that it was joking in good fun. Ya know I dine at the Carmines all the time so when I go to TGIFridays I just cannot stop comparing it to the Carmines...why people would ever go to TGIFridays I just will never know :lol:

Tomi-Rocket

definitely a snob.....

I'm a snob if I want a clean park, friendly CM's, good food and amazing theming. Yeah, I'm looking at you Six Flags!

disneylemons

We are a family of Disney snobs..LOL at our town's fireworks over the 4th I said it needed some music or a story! My daughter agreed so at the end her fiance started singing "When you wish upon a star" for us!..it was a hoot!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom