You know you're a pixie dust addict when...

rufio

Original Poster
...you know more about your friend's trip to the World than she does. :p

A friend of mine met me for lunch today and we were talking about what other than Disney World! She told me the last time she went was in 1997. I was immediately like, "oh! So Animal Kingdom wasn't there when you went." She went on about how she went to MGM, Epcot, and "that other park". I started asking her about rides that had still been there in '97 that were gone by my first trip in 2009. She had no idea what I was talking about. I went on to tell her about changes to rides that she didn't remember. We concluded that she hadn't actually been to Epcot. In short, I told her more about what Disney World was like when she went than she remembered. This is the point at which you realize you might be addicted... :confused:

The Empress Lilly

Well me, me I snort some every Saturday night in the nightclub's bathroom, the size of a bag of washing powder, and...

....wait, I got mixed up with the other forum I frequent.

zurgandfriend

Whenever someone says I went to Disney World recently I always ask where did you stay which can turn into a long dissertation about on property VS off Property resorts and difference between Value, Moderate and Deluxe.

Mukta

...you know more about your friend's trip to the World than she does. :p

A friend of mine met me for lunch today and we were talking about what other than Disney World! She told me the last time she went was in 1997. I was immediately like, "oh! So Animal Kingdom wasn't there when you went." She went on about how she went to MGM, Epcot, and "that other park". I started asking her about rides that had still been there in '97 that were gone by my first trip in 2009. She had no idea what I was talking about. I went on to tell her about changes to rides that she didn't remember. We concluded that she hadn't actually been to Epcot. In short, I told her more about what Disney World was like when she went than she remembered. This is the point at which you realize you might be addicted... :confused:
That all sounds perfectly normal to me. :)

Cmdr_Crimson

It's when people come to you about planning their disney trips and you go GUNG HO on them about it...And there's Nothing wrong with that..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom