you know you're a disneyworld geek when...

When you are sitting in the cafeteria at lunch and someone across the room mentions "WDW for spring break". Then you turn your head to see who said it, and the person who said it starts laughing and says "See, she's OBSESSED, I knew she would hear me!". :) *Happened today, totally akward*

Princess_Belle

When your theatre proffesor refers to Disney as an amusement park and for the rest of the class you are so frustrated that you cant concentrate because Disney is not an amusement park it is a theme park!

Disneyfan2000

---When your bedroom looks like its came out of the Tower Of Terror :hammer:

DSC_0311.jpg

MarkeyMouse

- when your kids' bedtime stories include the guide books!

- when your child sees you writing a list and he automatically assumes its an itinerary or ADRs list not a grocery list (or something simple like that).

- you do the count down to your WDW vacation for yourself not for the kids. How many more sleeps is it...?

I read this and laughed so hard ......my 8 year old son said "mom what's so funny?" I read it to him and he said "oh jeez that is so you!!!" no one in the world gets me like him and everyone else on this board. Thank you I have not laughed all week!!!!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

belle15

When the CM working at CoP laughs at you because you're singing along ... loudly... at the end of the attraction while exiting...

You get giddy and near tears when a commercial comes on...

You got a Burberry purse and a digital camera for Christmas...but you threw it aside to play with your new LE Figment...

You wore graduation mickey ears to both your community college and high school graduation parties

You have heard the phrase "Well, I wasn't really a Disney fan until I spoke to (insert your name here)"

The people in your dorm get annoyed because you blast the SM theme as loud as possible...

I did something similar. I got a digital camera and a laptop for christmas, but the first thing I got out of the box was my Beauty and the Beast snowglobe!

cococola44

When you are at working listening to mousworldradio on live365...

people are like "what sort of music is that?"

"only the best...disney"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom