You know your a WDW chicken if....

sillyspook13

Your one and only ride on Rock 'n' Roller Coaster earns you a photo in the newspaper.......

True story: Although she doesn't like to admit it, my mom rode Rock 'n' Roller Coaster. Once. Sure enough, a few weeks later, there's a picture of her and dad holding hands in the front row in the Orlando Sentinel, in a special section about central Florida thrill rides!

One more I thought of on the topic of phobias.... (my favorite word!)

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious gives you hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia.....:brick: :lookaroun

nsu_demon_05

bsandersjr said:
You know you are a WDW chicken if.....

You complained about Alien Encounter being too scary.

Can i get an Amen....i never even got to ride it!!!!! I WAS SO MAD...cuz my friends talked about it before we went...we get there..and they shut it down cuz sum ppl was taking their kids on it and they got "scared" ...why couldn't they have just raised the height ....universal should adopt it...ya'll don't worry..im a DISNEY FREAK...but its sad when u miss a ride u've never been on! hehe 4 days till 930 miles of smiles with the big yellow limosine!!!! :sohappy: :wave:

pintraderpayee

nsu_demon_05 said:
Can i get an Amen....i never even got to ride it!!!!! I WAS SO MAD...cuz my friends talked about it before we went...we get there..and they shut it down cuz sum ppl was taking their kids on it and they got "scared" ...why couldn't they have just raised the height ....universal should adopt it...ya'll don't worry..im a DISNEY FREAK...but its sad when u miss a ride u've never been on! hehe 4 days till 930 miles of smiles with the big yellow limosine!!!! :sohappy: :wave:

Amen! from the teacher who took you:wave: and will take you again in 4 days! WOOHOO! Expedition Everest here we come....and ...M:S, ToT, RnR, Kali, etc. etc. I FEAR NO RIDE!!!!

4 days until we are ºoºrlando bound with 27 teens on a school bus for 930 miles of smiles:hammer: :sohappy:

wild01ride

You take the Friendship Boats across World Showcase because "it's too long of a walk."

6:00a.m. is "too early to get up to leave for the parks."

You don't ride Test Track because "it goes too fast"
(Seriously, I never got this one. You wanna talk about fast, ride with me when I'm late going to the airport to leave for WDW! Now THAT's fast! :lol: )

You don't want to go to Animal Kingdom because it's ...........
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................."just a zoo!" (Ohhhhh! :fork: )

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom