You know you are crazy when....

CrazyDisneyLady

When you have people randomly come up to you at your work place because their friends told them to come and talk to you about advice on their next Disney trip..my forum name says it all.

Upvote 0

s&k'smom

Ummm add me to the crazy club, people ask me and my husband all the time about Disney. Can't make ADR's until April and yup gave a semi plan in my head already. But now the voices in my head are arguing about where to stay. Plan on GF but all the resorts are so lovely that I may have to change my mind a few times.

Upvote 0

Dad 2 M & M

I'm in this club as well and am sure it will have to move to a much larger facility than we initially imagined! I have co-workers ask me frequently for advice...really makes my day when that happens.

Upvote 0

quirkle

Original Poster
I am so obsessed with planning. My depression after the last trip made me avoid all things Disney. Lol. JK

I basically live every day like I'm at WDW. What would I do? What would I eat? What time are the FW.

I say instead of a new DVC they need to make a facility for those of us who are clinically Disney Crazy.

Upvote 0

Tomi-Rocket

Me, too! You're definitely not crazy. That's why I love the boards, if I think something is insane (you know, Disney related) or my DH keeps telling me it is, I come on here and feel totally normal. (Well, close to normal since there really is no such thing, lol!)

Upvote 0

kings&giants

Glad to see I'm among friends! I LOVE to plan and daydream until my next trip. I am to "go-to person" in the office as well. I make custom spreadsheets for everyone! It's definitely an obsession. My kids and and I do something we call the "Mommy Express" while we are driving in the car. They pick a park and while we drive I narrate our imaginary drive through (We are just passing Mickey's Philharmagic, ahead on your left is Peter Pan's Flight). Most of the time when I am not actually in WDW, I am pretending I am.

Upvote 0

quirkle

Original Poster
This is our first time driving and it will be about 24 hours in the car. I love the idea of going over what we wan to do. I'm just so hoping that the mine train has a soft opening in December 2013.

I feel like I have a hidden side of my personality that only come out on the boards.

One of my students was telling me about her trip and I was basically explaining why their were your groups, the concepts behind different parts of the Parks. She was like- wow I didn't know you knew all this stuff.

Our next trip is my trip on new. Things I haven done or that I havent since I was a kid. My kids have never been on TSI. I figure I better hit it before they change it.

Upvote 0

copcarguyp71

I think our pinnacle of crazyness came when we tried for and got ressies to CRT breakfast six years ago. Two grown adults up at seven am calling into the reservation system repeatedly on two different phone lines until we got it. There must be some sort of anti-psychotic drug for this level of illness :confused:

Upvote 0

wee elkie

Hello- Im new round here but am too Disney crazy! Like many of you, Im the person to go to in the office for any Disney related questions! My 4 year old has been to WDW four times already- not bad considering we come all the way from Ireland!

Upvote 0

DisneyDebNJ

Boy have you stumbled on ALOT of like minded people!!! We ALL fret night before ADRs can be made and pray to the Disney Gods that we get all the restaurants we want. Once thats all done you start checking this fine website for ideas of what to do, then you start reading the dining reviews, trip reports and consider changing ADRs around LOL Welcome to the club!!!!

Upvote 0

Pooh Lover

I think our pinnacle of crazyness came when we tried for and got ressies to CRT breakfast six years ago. Two grown adults up at seven am calling into the reservation system repeatedly on two different phone lines until we got it. There must be some sort of anti-psychotic drug for this level of illness :confused:

What? You'd want to change that feeling? We like you just the way you are....WDW crazy! ;)

Upvote 0

Mkgoulden

I do believe I have found my home :D

I new I was helpless when I was getting my teeth cleaned, and the hygienist in the next room calls over..."that's the Disney Lady! I need her advice before she leaves!"

:)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom