You know you addicted to WDW when...

Dznycrzy

-When you look for Hidden Mickeys outside of the parks
-What you sing the words of Dream Along with Mickey (and people look at you like you're crazy...especially when you start doing the dance moves too)
-When you accidentally call the employees at fast food restaurants Cast Members
-When you have a checklist of your favorite Disney sites you check everyday, without fail
-When most of your ipod is filled with Disney parks stuff
-When you play Wishes at night, planning for your time zone so it lines up with the Wishes being played in the MK
-When you spend time looking at the parks in 3D on Google Earth
-When everytime the Twilight Zone is mentioned, you immediatly think "This as you may recognize, is a maintanence service elevator"
-When the door to your minivan is closing and you say "please stand clear of the doors". In both languages.
-When you smell apple pie and think "mmmm Philharmagic!"
-When you smell oranges and feel the wind and weightlessness of Soarin'
-You call all rides "attractions"
-You see the Eiffel Tower and think "Hey that looks just like Epcot!"
-You point with two fingers
-You know all the monorail colors
-You ask yourself "What would Walt do?"
-Its still EPCOT
-You feel the need to correct people who call Spaceship Earth "the big golfball"
-Your friends call you to help plan their vacations
-You call your friends to beg for them to LET you plan their vacations
-You say hello to George when you ride PotC
-You know what PotC stands for
-You read all of these points and they all applied to you!

What would we do without Disney?! :sohappy:

Dead on!! WE ARE ADDICTED!

NeedMoreMickey

When you hope your husband's new job involves travel to FL or CA so you can go with him and stop at Disney or go to WDW without him when he goes to NJ

Kat_Cumbriauk1

OMG most of the ones already mentioned, I am also so ashamed that I recently contacted a well known travel agent in the UK to complain that thier were advertising holidays to 'Disneyland' in Florida??? :hammer:

I am visiting in Sept with partner and have already:

Planned ALL our itineray
Booked all our dining
Bought most of my clothes and planned what parks I shall wear them to
Planned what Disney films we will watch running up to our trip
!!!

dave&di

OMG most of the ones already mentioned, I am also so ashamed that I recently contacted a well known travel agent in the UK to complain that thier were advertising holidays to 'Disneyland' in Florida??? :hammer:I am visiting in Sept with partner and have already:

Planned ALL our itineray
Booked all our dining
Bought most of my clothes and planned what parks I shall wear them to
Planned what Disney films we will watch running up to our trip
!!!

Welcome! I'm guessing your'e from Cumbria!

What travel agent? Give me a clue! I'm from the UK :wave:

MickeyPeace

When you don't live in Florida and you buy an annual pass.

When you are a member of D23.

When you put Disney movies on for your pet when you leave.

When you subscribe to Disney podcasts.

When you can't wait to go back to WDW to see things like a new queue area or a rebuilt bridge.

When you plan and price out a trip on "just for fun" on any given day.

When you Youtube Walt Disney World and filter for "today" to see what was just uploaded.

Enough?

Sarabell

When you get laid off from work and the only thing that really makes you want to cry is that you won´t be able to save enough money to go to WDW (happened to me today :cry:)

I have to say in my defense that I haven´t been there in 15 years and I was sooo loking forward to it... again :cry:

wishes2013

When you pullout of the garage you quote Patrick from Soarin' and then play the theme.
When you get excited because you find a hidden Mickey in your math book, and in a shadow on your ceiling and then make the whole family come see
When your family bets that you can't go a day without mentioning Disney
When all you do with your friends is play Disney charades
When you fall asleep listening to wishes every night
When you get really excited when Thia Megia sang colors of the wind on american idol
When on the way to a non Disney vacation you listen to Disney music and then in the pool you play what Disney ride or attraction am I thinking of

VDisneyFan18

in school your nonfiction book was on hollywood studios

you take the park books to luch with you

you read the hollywood studios park book 7 times today

you recite please move all the way down the asile and fill in all the empty seats at bthe cinamark

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::D

JIMINYCR

1. When my son got his own apartment and moved out ... I turned his bedroom into my Disney room. Up went all my Disney license plates, pin displays, assorted figurines , and all the rest of the memorabilia that was previously being stored in boxes waiting for the day he would move out so I could take over the room.
2. As I drive through town, my car CD player plays Disney CDs that I sing along with. Stopping at red lights other drivers look at me and smile.
3. I'm known as the go to guy who can answer any Disney questions that come up.
4. I always win when we play Disney wheel of fortune and Disney trivia games,
so everyone wants me as their partner when we play.

Crockett

Banned
-You can't exit ANY vehicle without first looking around and gathering up your personal belongings.

-A day that doesn't end with some sort of firework show just feels incomplete.

-Darth Vader is a Disney character and you know it. (With pics from your last DHS visit as proof).

-You can never hear any Aerosmith song again without thinking of RnRc.

-Keith Richards is no longer known as a Rolling Stone....he's Jack Sparrow's father.

-Your annual Disney trip gives you a break from all the WDWMagic surfin', YouTube Disney vid watchin' and WDW GoogleEarth 3D navigatin' that has engulfed your past 11 months.

Of the following phrases:
1). Tour Group from Brazil
2). Terrorist from Pakistan
You KNOW which one strikes the most fear into the hearts of board members.

Edeyore

THIS SOUNDS JUST LIKE HOW I FEEL EXCEPT FOR THE AIRPORT. YOU SEE,I LIVE IN CLEARWATER FLORIDA SO ITS ONLY ABOUT AN HOUR AND A HALF AWAY AND HAVE LIVED HERE ALL MY LIFE SO IVE NEVER NEEDED A PLANE AND THE ONCE A YEAR IS ONCE A MONTH. AT LEAST ONE DAY PER MONTH AND A WEEKLY VACATION TWICE A YEAR!!!:sohappy::D:D:D

Have I told you how much I hate you? Actually that is not true, but boy am I jealous!!!

Lunamis

All of the above plus:

1. You buy Disney treats (candy, mints, tea, shortbread cookies, etc) and eat them sparingly on special occasions once you are home.

2. You have more gbs of Disney Parks music than "normal" music

3. You change your Disney antenna topper for every holiday and every few weeks in between (I think i must have over a dozen :ROFLOL:)

MansionGoer13z

--You Whistle or Hum Grim Grinning Ghosts at random times during the day.

--You constantly have a craving for cheese sauce.

--You have a Disney wait time App and look at it throughout the day even though you are not there.

--You scour You Tube for WDW videos.

--You watch the Travel Channel when anything Disney comes on even if you seen it multiple times.

--You point out Hidden Mickey's that are outside WDW and Disneyland.

--And of course are frequenter of WDWmagic.com msg boards.

Club Cooloholic

When you go onto a disney forum and get into silly but passionate arguments with complete strangers on topics such as should an imagined WDW hotel should be allowed to have dogs or not. Guilty :p

Pooh'sBuddy

When your husband interrupts you before you start a conversation to ask if what you're about to say is about DisneyWorld.

When your son breaks his arm, and you don't think about how much it's going to cost but how many Disney Rewards points you're gonna get.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom