You know you addicted to WDW when...

sublimesting

Hey everyone! i'v not been on the site long, and i hope i'v put this subjuct in the right area! :)

so here goes,
you know you addicted to WDW when: (i have a lot so i'll just put my top ten for now!)

- You know the three letter airport code for Orlando (MCO)
- You know where all the bathrooms are in the parks without using a map.
- You walk through the shops on Main street USA to avoid the heat, rain, crowds, etc.
- you can ride all the rides in one day because you know the fastpass system so well.
- You get goosebumps when a Disney commercial comes on the TV
- You talk about Disney to much!
-when u no the most random facts that not even some cast members know
-you keep finding fastpasses in random places of your room and wallet
-you cry during "Wishes!"
-You go to your local Disney store just to be among the merchandise.
- your friends no longer ask, "Where are you going on holiday this year?", but instead, "When are you next going to Florida?
-You feel a slight disappointment when you book because that means you have to stop obsessing about that part of your trip.
-You end your conversations with "have a magial day
-Your dog owns Disney souveniers
-you have turned a "once in a lifetime" trip into an annual family vacation

.....ok, i know i said top ten... this is my top 15! :p

hope you all have some of you own to add!!! :)

Every one of those applies to me too!!! Also:

-I look forward to calling Disney reservations for any reason and do not mind at all if I am on hold for 45 minutes.
-I am a 36 year old man with a Disney stuffed animal collection.
-We own every Disney movie ever available and watch them all as a lead up to each trip.
-When I first heard that Ossama wa killed I came on this site to see what you all thought about that.
-Columbia Harbor House has excellent fish and chips because they come from Columbia HArbor House
-I am more than content to pay $100 a day to enter the MK and sit on a bench all day if need be.
-Before we had a daughter I dreamed of wha it would be like to take my child to Disney.
-I'd rather stay at Pop Century than a 5 star hotel off site.
-I enjoy browsing the hotel gift shop every single time I walk past it, and love drinking beer at night in our room and the when munchies hit us I walk to the Pop Century lobby and order food and shop. THAT's a great time.

sublimesting

Oh yeah, when I almost get into a high speed collission and have to swerve wildly through rush hour traffic to avoid being rear ended and wen I regain control Bippidy Boppity Boo was playing the whole time.

On that note I am playing Call of Duty and instead of the game sounds my ipod mix of 1,000+ Disney songs and full attraction audio is playing.

terp79

-when you spend countless hours tracking down all the typefaces on various attraction signage
-spend your free time designing apparel for a fake clothing line based on the park

Sarabell

-You can't exit ANY vehicle without first looking around and gathering up your personal belongings.

-A day that doesn't end with some sort of firework show just feels incomplete.

-Darth Vader is a Disney character and you know it. (With pics from your last DHS visit as proof).

-You can never hear any Aerosmith song again without thinking of RnRc.

-Keith Richards is no longer known as a Rolling Stone....he's Jack Sparrow's father.

-Your annual Disney trip gives you a break from all the WDWMagic surfin', YouTube Disney vid watchin' and WDW GoogleEarth 3D navigatin' that has engulfed your past 11 months.

Of the following phrases:
1). Tour Group from Brazil
2). Terrorist from Pakistan
You KNOW which one strikes the most fear into the hearts of board members.

you're so right it makes me want to go to rehab!

tink2044

You know you are addicted to Disney when you just get home from a Disney vacation and start talking and planning the next one. We arrived at home April 7, 2011 and are talking and making list for our 2013 trip.

Bri1121

Love this thread!! I am on my way to being an addict!! My kids are young and will be taking our 3 rd trip in 5 years!! I have always loved Disney but since our first trip with our daughter, we are becoming quite the addicts! This trip is a surprise trip for the kids!

Anyway we are taking a trip at the end of July and every shopping trip for new summer clothes has me wondering what will be good for Disney! :)

ajt5027

Got a new one...don't know if its been mentioned yet (I tried reading through everything)

Checking your free WDW Wait Time APP from work then imagining which ride to go to next and which one to get a FP for. "Toy Story Mania is still a 90 min wait?!"

Club Cooloholic

Got a new one...don't know if its been mentioned yet (I tried reading through everything)

Checking your free WDW Wait Time APP from work then imagining which ride to go to next and which one to get a FP for. "Toy Story Mania is still a 90 min wait?!"

You are not alone...and hey, good to get into practice using it right?

skyzoober

...you know all the recorded messages in both English and Spanish....
...you compare the other parks around the world to WDW and find all their faults....
...you don't care about FLE, in fact, you wish it was just the way it always was...
...you go on SGE just so you can squeeze in one last attraction before the parade and there's no wait time...
...you own various scented candles just to re-create that main st bakery smell...

Bri1121

Haha I do this too! Even got DH into it! Ha!

My new one: DH is traveling for business in a few days and I can't wait to watch the new Disney Planning DVD while the kids are in bed!! :D

Thomas morrow

Before you back out of your driveway you blow the horn twice and your wife says all clear driver

you have at least 20 antenna toppers and switch them regularly

WDW magic is your home page

someone returns a large Mickey Mouse phone they bought on line to the store you work at and everyone that sees you that day tells you that you should buy it

you can name all the presidents in order not because you learned it in school but because one of your favorite shows is The Hall of Presidents

you will only buy a balck car because that is the best color for your DOOM BUGY license plate

Merman

When you have a section of apps named "disney"
When you have a section of disney clothes in your cloest
when your friends with cast members on facebook
when you have a stack of papers on your desk, all about disney
when the cast mebers know you bye name
when you visit this site daily

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom