You know that Happy feeling you get...

MrsWhiffo

Tattooed Disney Geekster
when you have paid the last installment on your first WDW holiday for 2 years?

I has it :) :) Yay it's finally real xx

happymom52003

Congratulations! :sohappy:

I just made my final payment this week as well. It will have been 1 1/2 years since we've been, and our first full week at WDW in three years (our last two trips were just a few days at WDW in addition to either a cruise or beach trip) so I am SOOOO excited!!

Upvote 0

heartodisney

picture.php

Just paid ours off last week, now...for the the couple of ADR's..working on those!

Upvote 0

cslafferty

I also made my last payment this past week!! We were just there in Aug. '10 but this will be our first trip w/o kids since Feb. '04, and our 1st holiday trip. SO EXCITED!! Can't wait for those ME luggage tags to come!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

dave&di

Got about 5 more months till ours is paid off! Then 5 months to save for spending money! Thank god for the $300 free Disney dollars!

Upvote 0

nc_disneyfreak

such a great feeling...

I know that feeling! our first trip was in april/may of 2010 and it was a great feeling to do that last payment! Our next trip is april 28th-may 5th of 2012 and every friday i log on to drop 50 or so down so our last payment should be in feb. or so....probably going to have a mini party with a disney movie in the blu ray and some popcorn!

Upvote 0

R W B

Can't really say I know that feeling. Every trip I've taken has been planned and book within 2 months of my arrival date so I always pay in full. I'm sure I'll plan ahead and make payments one day to get the feeling of the last payment one day though.

Upvote 0

stitch8834

I'm beyond that happy feeling and now getting seriously excited. Am flying in 8 days for my first trip in 4 years and boyfriends first ever trip!

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

go3epcot

My "happy feeling" happens when I ride underneath the welcome to Walt Disney World sign on the highway coming in to the resort. A sense of escape, relief, and just the feeling of "hakuna matata" comes over me! It really is amazing each and every time! 40 days until my next dose of Disney joy!

Upvote 0

YankeeMouse

Going under the sign? My thrilling feeling too, finally away from the real world. My husband usually hands me the camera without saying anything. He used to say, we have probably 100 of the same photo. Doesn't matter. Each time is a new beginning at WDW! I also usually say, "Yay...purple and blue signs".

Upvote 0

SMZ MD

My happy feeling starts when I hear the BGM at AK lodge as we are going in to register. You do not hear music like that in Western PA and it makes me happy just to hear it before we ever get to the parks.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom