You Guys Are Going To Love Me.....

The_CEO

Original Poster
Good to know everyone enjoyed them..... The Space Mountain pics are a little scratchy though.......

~ Justin.....

NowInc

Nice site....

I have like 9 rolls of film (undeveloped) that have pictures of a LOT of Behind the scenes things....once i get a steady income flow going again..i'll develope em and toss em over to steve for the site ;)

David

Thanks for the info to the link. I always like to see what makes things tick.

This may be stretching this thread a little bit, but I was wondering if they have ever let guests walk down the residential street at MGM. I would like to take a peek "inside" some of the houses!

NowInc

Originally posted by David
Thanks for the info to the link. I always like to see what makes things tick.

This may be stretching this thread a little bit, but I was wondering if they have ever let guests walk down the residential street at MGM. I would like to take a peek "inside" some of the houses!

The houses are empty...as they are only sets ;)

MajinBuu

That sites Mission: Space concepstion picture has the moon w/out the Mickey Ears... unless i just see things and there never were Mickey Ears on it in the first place.....

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by NowInc
Nice site....

I have like 9 rolls of film (undeveloped) that have pictures of a LOT of Behind the scenes things....once i get a steady income flow going again..i'll develope em and toss em over to steve for the site ;)

C'mon NowInc...get a huge job with a huge salery...lol.. I wanna see them pics.... ;) Kewl site..thanks!

Castle Cake Apologist

Originally posted by David
Oh, yeah I know it's just a set. THAT'S why I want to see the "inside" the house. Kinda dumb, huh?

Uhhh... hehe, how to break this to ya... There ARE no insides. It is only the front of the house. You can see the "inside" from the other side (Tram station) if you look closely thru the bushes. You can walk down Residential Street every christmas during the Osborne Family Spectacle of Lights tho.

-Jake

TwilightRocker

I actually saw Space Mountain with the lights on in person once. They had closed it down and so instead I went for a ride on the Tomorrowland Transit Authority. When it went through the Space Mountain section, the lights were on and they were doing some kind of maintenance. It was really cool.

sig

About the pictures on Intercot website... do you know how recent the Morrocco refurbishment pics are? It is one of my fav's and I would hate to see it all covered up when I go back, in 18 sleeps!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom