You Gotta love Disney IT! New password policy.

Cmdr_Crimson

When you say it like that I'm 99.9% sure I had that same problem this past July. There was a previous update to the app and when I logged on to it did not show any of my upcoming resort reservations and ADR's, although the website still showed everything. However since I was still logged onto the app I clicked where it says my profile, typed in my password and after that it showed all my information. So maybe you can try that and see what happens.

I've tried and still no success...I just emailed disney interactive to explain what the hecks going on...

JohnD

My old password was just a word. Had to change it. So now it uses upper and lower case and a special symbol.

Innkeeper's Club

My old password was just a word. Had to change it. So now it uses upper and lower case and a special symbol.
That's weird because for my new password all I had to do was add a number at the end, so I was never told to have it with upper and lower case letters or special symbols.

Cmdr_Crimson

UPDATE: I had a chance to contact Disney IT and was able to get everything straightened out. Apparently when my password was updated there were some items that weren't checked or clicked onto on their side for the App to have my account activated. But, I'm glad it works again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom