YOU fix Tomorrowland/Fantasyland

NateD1226

My additions to the park would have...

A new and remolded Tomorrowland with these features.
  • Replace Star Tours with a Rocketman ride where you are in the point of view of Rocketman going on his adventures around the world.
  • Take out everything from Buzz and replace it to make it a Big Hero Six ride where you help save the day with Baymax and the team
  • Turn Pizza Port into Pizza Planet.
  • Space Mountain clearly stays the same.
  • Right in front of Space Mountain there will be a mini rollercoaster for people of all ages that don't like big thrills. It will have guest be "teleported" around space and discovering new creatures and lands.
That is all for Tomorrowland. The rest of the space would be for a new land. It would be like Epcot and WestCot.
  • London- Mary Poppins Dark Ride
  • China- Mulan Mini Rollercoaster
  • Germany- Tangled Dark Ride
  • Africa- Tarzan Swinging Ride (E-ticket)
  • Mexico- Coco Boat Ride (sort of like Pirates)
Restaurants
  • London- A Peter Pan style restaurant
  • China- A Mulan restaurant
  • Mexico- a Mexican restaurant with live entertainment.
  • All the other lands will have fast serve type restaurant
Hope you liked my area! These would be my dream rides and restaurants.

Phroobar

We need a land based on hard science fact and science fiction that created and inspired America. I suggest it start with a omnimover ride based on the inside of the human body. This would be a combination of Body wars and Adventure thru inner space. It could also have a visit to the quantum realm. The next ride would be a First Contact ride were we make scientific contact with an alien species. Another ride would a trackless version of Horizons 2.0. This would involve time travel and integrate the train and dinosaurs. Space Mountain would have a preshow involving a metro shower and us evacuating the space station in our space pods. A futuristic video game arcade complete with air hockey. The big piece of the land is Seabase Delta (for Disneyland). This is an under water seabase in the lagoon of an active volcano. The subs are used as transportation to the seabase. Inside is a underwater coaster, (complete with real fish) through acrylic tubes. The other ride is a high tech looking journey to the center of the earth ride. A new large stage would be added along with integrated quick service restaurant. A table service space based restaurant with viewports to the galaxy is included. Shopping would be included on a second floor via speed ramps.

Last edited:

Hatbox Ghostbuster

Tomorrowland becomes FW-lite.

Buzz becomes a Horizons 2.0
The Subs becomes Sea Base Beta
Star Tours becomes Body Wars 2.0, and connects with a WOL-lite in the starcade
Space Mountain becomes Spaceship Earth 2.0
Autopia becomes Test Track
Innoventions becomes communication/technology themed

Astro-Orbiter goes back up top
PM tracks removed
Entrance Rocks removed

Phroobar

Tomorrowland becomes FW-lite.

Buzz becomes a Horizons 2.0
The Subs becomes Sea Base Beta
Star Tours becomes Body Wars 2.0, and connects with a WOL-lite in the starcade
Space Mountain becomes Spaceship Earth 2.0
Autopia becomes Test Track
Innoventions becomes communication/technology themed

Astro-Orbiter goes back up top
PM tracks removed
Entrance Rocks removed
How about Star Tours becomes Tron 2.0 Killer app and connects to Flynns arcade on the way out?

maxresdefault.jpg

Rich T

Not gonna lie...not the biggest fan of Tron.
Same. Tron's world is cold, sterile, dull and doesn't contain a single memorable character. The first film did have a bold, unique look (despite the awful quilted costumes on the live actors) and introduced the two things people remember: Recognizers and Light Cycles. The Shanghai ride wisely focuses on those elements for a thrill ride, and I wouldn't mind seeing that ride brought to DL. But one coaster is all the Tron I'd ever want.

Hatbox Ghostbuster

Same. Tron's world is cold, sterile, dull and doesn't contain a single memorable character. The first film did have a bold, unique look (despite the awful quilted costumes on the live actors) and introduced the two things people remember: Recognizers and Light Cycles. The Shanghai ride wisely focuses on those elements for a thrill ride, and I wouldn't mind seeing that ride brought to DL. But one coaster is all the Tron I'd ever want.
Yeah...I can't recall much of anything from Tron apart from the lightcycles and the synth soundtrack from the more recent film. I can respect its legacy in its genre, but there's so many other ideas I'd rather they explore before resorting to it in Tomorrowland.

Phroobar

Yeah...I can't recall much of anything from Tron apart from the lightcycles and the synth soundtrack from the more recent film. I can respect its legacy in its genre, but there's so many other ideas I'd rather they explore before resorting to it in Tomorrowland.
It could be exploring the world of computers with Tron-like graphics but not Tron characters. See Test Track. I think I would also bring back the Rocket Rods but on a single tube track and in a Tron light cycle look.

Something like this but futuristic looking with lights and sounds. Kind of a high speed rail system.

WWGLC02.jpg

Hatbox Ghostbuster

It could be exploring the world of computers with Tron-like graphics but not Tron characters. See Test Track. I think I would also bring back the Rocket Rods but on a single tube track and in a Tron light cycle look.

Something like this but futuristic looking with lights and sounds. Kind of a high speed rail system.

WWGLC02.jpg
I actually really dig the single track look of that WW coaster. But I can't really justify re-using the peoplemover/rocket rods track. It's very obtrusive.

BrianLo

While I'm at my amateur imagineering... I don't care what they do with it... but this is how you actually expand DCA if they are ever serious about bridging the gap with Disneyland.

Bridge-overpass like Downtown Disney and a gondola fits perfectly for kicks. They can even send the Monorail all the way down there too if they like.

Screen Shot 2018-07-19 at 12.31.15 AM.png

*sigh*

Occasionally they pull out a Galaxies Edge or Tokyo Disney Sea parking lot like project... so maybe one day.

Phroobar

While I'm at my amateur imagineering... I don't care what they do with it... but this is how you actually expand DCA if they are ever serious about bridging the gap with Disneyland.

Bridge-overpass like Downtown Disney and a gondola fits perfectly for kicks. They can even send the Monorail all the way down there too if they like.

View attachment 297192

*sigh*

Occasionally they pull out a Galaxies Edge or Tokyo Disney Sea parking lot like project... so maybe one day.
That is where Galaxies Edge was suppose to be according to one crazy person back at LP. PPH would be expanded into a Star Wars hotel acting as it's berm. A bridge would connect from DCA.

Phroobar

Disney Fanboy: "What does Beastly Kingdom have to do with California?"
Joe Rhode: "We wanted it to be like BAM! This thing appears out of no where."

CHOX

Give me a Tron show with animatronic Jeff Bridges. He can teach us about the human body’s digestive system and what it’s like to be a piece of food in a theater system like Universe of Energy. The only catch? This isn’t Kevin Flynn. This is Kevin Flynn, Obidiah Stan, The Dude, the character from that one movie where he was a cop killing aliens, Jeff Bridges from King Kong (just to really Universal off) and just Jeff Bridges playing Walt Disney. The future, today. Disney style.

Who doesn’t want a mix of Tron and Wonders of Life? It would make our friends in Florida so envious.

I didn’t realize how much I wanted a new Adventure Thru Inner Space narrated by Jeff Bridges until right now.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom