Trip Report You Could Land A Cessna In Here! -- Now With Time Travel

I finally got around to starting a PTR for my upcoming trip.

Who: Me and A with our friends M and L for part of the trip (Sat-Tues)
When: October 13-21
Where: One night at the Doubletree by DS and then one of A's family's timeshares
Why: If I need to explain that I am not sure why you are here...

If you have read my other reports, you will notice that my mom is not joining us this time. Walking around the parks was getting to be too much with her back pain and she decided to not renew her annual pass.

However, don't feel too bad for her. She will be enjoying Disney magic during the same time as us, but in a new way for her. She is going to be doing her first Disney cruise. She is joining her best friend and her friend's daughter's family. They are setting sail on 10/14 but they are going down a few days early to stay at Disney. They are doing one day at HS with the kids to see Toy Story Land and Galaxy's Edge. They have rented a scooter for my mom and her friend to use so hopefully it won't be too horrible on either of their backs. If anyone has any tips that I can pass on to a first time cruiser, please let me know. She will really appreciate it.

Hopefully, there might be some fellow Magicians there that I might run into.

erstwo

Love all the descriptions of the food! Thanks for sharing. Also love the sentiment of 'always eat dessert first' - that was my mom's life motto and it served her well!

All the heart eyes to those pictures of an empty Epcot. I was so impressed with the new areas. Someone will come at me for saying this, but I'm not sure I miss the fountains at all. I really love that the light bars can change colors and convey shapes (stripes, etc.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom