You can have breakfast with a Disney princess — for only $125 per person - OCR/SCNG

Ismael Flores

Framed as breakfast, this whole thing just seems odder and odder. The article claims that the first event is selling well, but I can't see this lasting. On second thought, maybe they're offering a power meal to go along with the empowering story time!
its probably the youtube bloggers, many of their followers send them money so you know they will send them money just so they can see a video of it

Darkbeer1

Original Poster

>The three-course meal starts with a selection of Sunrise Citrus and Vanilla Bun with Raspberry Glaze and Assorted Fruit Slices and Berries; Chia and Granola Parfait with Mango, Kiwi and Coconut; Open Face Ham and Cheese Sandwich with Cranberry Cream Cheese; a Banana Wrap with Berry Compote; and Lobster Salad Crostini, or Mini Hot Dog on request.

Special kid-friendly entrees will also be served, such as macaroni and cheese, Mini Chicken & Princess Waffles with Maple Syrup Butter, and pulled beef sliders with barbecue sauce and pineapple salsa on a Hawaiian bun.

Grownup choices include “Perfect Scrambled Eggs;” artisan turkey sausages; roasted tomato and asparagus with lemon olive oil and herbs; Fresh Mint Papas Bravas & Romesco Sauce and either roasted Nueske’s pork belly or braised short ribs.

Save room for desserts from Napa Rose’s dedicated pastry team served family style. It’s a showcase of sweets with perky Chocolate Chip Princess Cake Pops, mini raspberry tarts, Instagrammable green Sea Shell Macarons with Mango Passion Fruit Ganache, fruity Strawberry Honey Sorbet with cotton candy and fresh strawberries, or Almond Crunch with creamy vanilla chantilly.<<

MrMcDuck

For 125 bucks, that mac-and-cheese better be a "truffled mac-and-cheese", and have real, freshly shaved truffle, not just truffle oil. 😝

But seriously, that's an absurd price for a character breakfast where the target audience is kids so young that there is a real chance that they will take two bites of a waffle and call it a day, but heaven knows there are many parents out there who will happily pay for it.

TP2000

Special kid-friendly entrees will also be served, such as macaroni and cheese, Mini Chicken & Princess Waffles with Maple Syrup Butter, and pulled beef sliders with barbecue sauce and pineapple salsa on a Hawaiian bun.

Grownup choices include “Perfect Scrambled Eggs;” artisan turkey sausages; roasted tomato and asparagus with lemon olive oil and herbs; Fresh Mint Papas Bravas & Romesco Sauce and either roasted Nueske’s pork belly or braised short ribs.

Save room for desserts from Napa Rose’s dedicated pastry team served family style. It’s a showcase of sweets with perky Chocolate Chip Princess Cake Pops, mini raspberry tarts, Instagrammable green Sea Shell Macarons with Mango Passion Fruit Ganache, fruity Strawberry Honey Sorbet with cotton candy and fresh strawberries, or Almond Crunch with creamy vanilla chantilly.<<

This is NOT a breakfast buffet menu that is worth $125. Not even close.

SuddenStorm

Guys, I may be no Disney Princess... but if they can charge $125 to get someone to eat with them, I see no reason why people wouldn't pay $50 to dine with me.

"An evening with the SuddenStorm, now for the low price of $50 + the cost of SuddenStorm's meal+ SuddenStorm's travel cost"

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
$125/person for this? :hilarious:

Maybe they subscribe to Dr. Peter Venkman's business philosophy - "No job is too big. No fee is too big."

KrzyKtty

I saw that Disney hosted a media preview. Anyone else change their mind, or their opinion of the breakfast after reading any of the reviews? It looks like a lot of fun, but it would cost $500 to take my family. 😶

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom