You Can Clearly See Though This Wand Update - 8/1

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
Original Poster
Well, I'm not sure when they did this because it seemed like it rained all night here. It's still raining (all day) today so pictures are from the parking lot from inside my car. :) But here they are. Enjoy!

wand4.JPG

wand5.JPG

wand6.JPG

DisneyChik17

That just looks so odd. It's like it's floating up there now. Glad to see they are getting it down though. I can't wait to see it in December.

Oh and these are good pictures to be through the rain and from your car. Good job!

Number_6

Prediction:

Rest of the facade will be down by the end of this week

Steel structure will be gone by the end of next week.

By the Gods, I hope so. I'm going to be there from the 16th-22nd and would love to get as clear a picture of wandless SSE as I can.

TheDisneyMagic

Wehey thanks for the photos, I can't wait less than a week now until I get to witness some of the deconstruction in person.

The remaining stub of the wand looks like it is magically hovering.

sillykid

JVRABEL........................You made my day. Thanks for the great pics. Great to see some progress. Get that thing down!:sohappy: :sohappy:

shanny

By the Gods, I hope so. I'm going to be there from the 16th-22nd and would love to get as clear a picture of wandless SSE as I can.

i hope so too, i will be on my honeymoon from the 18th-26th, and pictures of us in front of sse sans wand hand and crane, would make an already special event even better!!! :sohappy:

Number_6

i hope so too, i will be on my honeymoon from the 18th-26th, and pictures of us in front of sse sans wand hand and crane, would make an already special event even better!!! :sohappy:

Hey, congratulations! May your honeymoon be magical and your marriage be long and wonderful.

Anyone else think it's weird that they are removing everything around the wand/stub and have not removed it yet? :confused: Would think they would start at the top and work their way down, not jump around like that. :shrug:

BTW I didn't know you could get such a great view of SSE from the parking lot. Nice pics. :sohappy:

hauntdmansion79

It's very fitting that the last piece to be removed from the steel structure will be none other than.........."The Wand" itself.

I do have to sometimes step back and ask myself...."is this REALLY happening?" Disney always says to believe in your wishes.

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
Anyone else think it's weird that they are removing everything around the wand/stub and have not removed it yet? :confused: Would think they would start at the top and work their way down, not jump around like that. :shrug:

BTW I didn't know you could get such a great view of SSE from the parking lot. Nice pics. :sohappy:

Well you could get the top parts of the wand (Letters, arch, and star) off the wand first. Then if you look there is that diagonal frame on which the mickey arm is attached. That has to be taken down before the tower can come down. It is like a 3d puzzle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom