Trip Report You and me, we're in a club now! *COMPLETE*

Hello Everyone!

Now that we are less than a week away (and we've just finished our last trip report oops!). It's time for Our pre-trip report for our next holiday. This next ones a big one so hopefully it should be even more fun!

Who?
We are Natasha (Tasha) and Adam, we're from the East coast of the UK and we love disney world! If you have caught our last couple of trip reports you know that we love a semi relaxed approach to our holidays in disney and we like to see where the fun takes us. We both like to take it in turns writing the trip report together (so that we prolong the fun) and will refer to each other as N or A.

We are also going to be joined this trip by 13 of our nearest and dearest. We range in age from 63 to 2 years old, first timer's to seasoned disney veterans. I imagine they will all make their appearance in the trip report one way or another. Trying to plan a trip for this many people has been one headache I don't want to repeat for some time.

Where?
This visit we are lucky enough to be staying on property for 2 weeks! We are initially spending 4 nights just the two of us at POFQ and then we are joining my family at OKW resort for the rest of the trip. Everyone else is staying at a mix of coronado springs, wilderness lodge, all star sports and the hilton at disney springs.

When?
September 7th-September 21st. There will be 15 of us for the first week and then 7 of us for the second week.

Why?
This is the big one. We are getting Married!!! We initially were supposed to be married this May but unfortunately due to a vendor bankruptcy we had to scrap our plans a week before xmas. After that there was much panic and scrambling to get together a plan B. We had already booked our holiday for this September so decided why not get married at the happiest place on earth?? It was a big change going from a wedding of 120+ people down to just 15 people but we are lucky that everyone has been very supportive with our wishes.

What are our plans?
We have been steadily planning through the year with Disney Fairy Tail Wedding's for the big day on September the 9th. We will have a couple of days to get our body clocks aligned before the big day. The details of the day we'll keep quiet for now as I don't want any family members accidentally catching on as we have a few surprises in store for them all 😜. The rest of our time we are planning to show the first timers the joy of disney, hopefully catch some time at galaxys edge, make the most of all the extra magic hours. We have park shoots planned at both MK and epcot in our wedding attire. My parents are DVC members and we were lucky to get tickets for the moonlight magic in the second week of the stay. We are annual pass holders to both disney and universal right now so we will also be heading to the dark side with the hopes of catching a ride on Hagrid's motorbike adventure. We are big lovers of halloween and cant wait to experience this years HHN. As it is the first part of our honeymoon adventure we have treated ourselves to the rush of fear pass with express. This means hopefully we should get to experience all the houses several times!

We cant wait to share the upcoming adventure with you all!

Tashifer90

Original Poster
Love me some Sean Payton!! Go Saints!

And congratulations!! Your pictures are STUNNING. I've been reading (and crying) at my desk at work most of the afternoon

Yes! Who dat!! It was an amazing experience!

Thank you so much! Yes we also got emotional when going through our photos haha!!

Tashifer90

Original Poster
Loving this report!! All of your wedding photos are absolutely beautiful. I would have a hard time deciding which ones to frame in my home!!

Also, I'm gonna need you to post that speech :hilarious:

It's been a nightmare choosing which ones to frame and everything! I think in total we have about 600 photos and they are all amazing! The house is going to be literally covered with them!

Haha! I may have to post the speech... A few people have asked about it...

Tashifer90

Original Poster
So after a few requests, here's the speech!

Prepare... to groan!

Welcome to all of you! As some of you will know, my name is Adam and I’m the Groom.

Now I know you are all thinking… woah… slow down guys… is this a shotgun wedding or what? It’s only been ten years!

I would like to thank all of you, for making the trip here, I cannot express mine and tasha’s gratitude enough to every single one of you for making the trip out here, we really do appreciate it. Obviously certain events occurred and we ended up ‘having’ to get married in Disney and I’m very pleased that some of our nearest and dearest could attend, it just wouldn’t have been the same without you. We really appreciate you all coming from so ‘Jafar’ away.

Thank you to everyone that took photos as well, I didn’t bring my phone today as I thought Disney has banned them from the parks, apparently snow white had a bad experience with an apple.

I must say when Tasha and I first had the discussion about going abroad I never ever imagined that we would be having a Disney wedding. I was very worried that a lot of people would ‘Moana’ about us having a destination wedding, and sometimes you hear people coming all the way here on the plane but they ‘Neverland’ But with all the events that occurred I suppose I sort of knew that we were going to get married here eventually… Just like Quasimodo… you could say… I had a hunch… We did hum and har for a while but when it came down to getting married in Florida… how ‘Elsa’ would we do it?

So with our wedding plans being torn a sinder ‘Rella’ (Cinderella) I told Tasha if we want to get married this year we’ll have to ‘Mufasa’ than ever before to get it sorted. Tasha did a lot of research and I tried to do the same but I got confused and thought with this being a Disney wedding it would probably be held in ‘Minnie-Sota’… I guess it should have looked into it more on my Ipad Minnie

I never mentioned this to Tasha but I was personally hoping with us being in Disney we would have a themed wedding. I was thinking ‘Mulan-Rouge’ But after everything that happened with our last wedding we thought lets make it easy for ourselves and keep it simple, this was actually helped with by the Disney Donald Duck credit card, all you have to do is put it on his Bill.

Anyways, I know my ‘RaPUNzels’ are making you groan… I actually thought they would make you ‘Olaf’ but in any case… I really should get ‘Ariel’ with you all for second.

I would like to thank my new wife. It only feels moments have passed since I got down on ‘Disney’ (point to knee) I think it was, and popped the question whilst I had her trapped in a room with me for an hour. But it seems ‘Lightyears’ away from where we first met. It’s strange to think back now at the 13 year old me who thought he would find fame and stardom there, but what I found instead was something much better than any dream of fame could provide, I found something that’s even rarer than that. I found my soulmate.
I should probably tell you, I did not lock her in a room with me to propose to her, i simply proposed to her during an escape room we were doing at the time haha!

I'm sure after reading that speech, you will all think less of me now. 😂

Sidenote; Apologies we have not updated this trip report in a while. As you may be aware due to the ongoing pandemic in the UK we've all been placed on lockdown and i've been working from home. As Tasha is a vet shes been doing emergency bits and bobs as well! So we've just been a tad busy!

next day to follow soon!!

Swissmiss

Premium Member
haha! I mean it's not that good just yet. But it's getting there, they've got a long way to go to catch the amazing flavors of the states!

No need to warn me - I know all it’s shortcomings; I’ve been had an AP at DLP off and on over the past 10 years (and more on in that past 4 since I started doing the half marathon weekend).

Tashifer90

Original Poster
September 13th 2020 - Day 7

We woke at 7 to get an early start! We were planning on meeting Tashas friends at Animal Kingdom and hang out with them before the familes arrived.

I found a little creeper watching me in the shower though...

20190913_073905.jpg

I don't think he was trying to sell me Geico insurance...

Unfortunately we did not leave as early as planned, we definitely felt the effects of travelling in a larger group this time round. Waiting for three other people and two children to get ready can prove quite a lengthy wait! This was also not helped by Tasha's nieces diving on the bed and breaking an arm...

... off Tashas Ray bans...

She was not happy...

We finally left at 08:50!!

But traffic wasn't too bad and we got to the park for 09:15

I of course, had issues with my finger/thumb... I had a thumb for scanning into Universal and a finger for disney... Although i always forget which way round it is...

It as time for our everest fastpass!
1585248257561.png

Lucky for us, we were sat right at the back, so got maximum speed!! (Oh yeah... and our LOOK AT US WE'RE MARRIED t shirts)

We headed off to the character dining, i've never done any character dining before, Tasha had when she was little so i was apprehensive of trying to eat my breakfast whilst being hassled by Donald duck!
612fb69d-2985-4a84-92ee-754783c4ac9a.jpg

All the ladies with their Mickey headgear! See if you can spot the one who didn't want Disney ears!

We all headed inside, i loved the design of the place, with all the sheeting over the roof thing
20190913_102120.jpg

Now time for breakfast!!

20190913_103046.jpg

Behold! The most random breakfast ever!! I literally got spoilt for choice so i had to try a little bit of everything, a chunky omelette slice, lots of bacon, potato wedges, plantains, micky waffle with syrup!

Then character photos!

b5bf7b81-614a-4858-85b2-c360b1289524.jpg

48cde002-f565-4c34-9ea0-66ecfc228ee9.jpg

5f21cbba-5cc9-4c6e-abac-4331382d9c4a.jpg

1c1ba8f6-4a51-4ddf-b08d-c7e1a737f1df.jpg

c9d4c103-5711-4ede-accf-04c0f4d576c4.jpg

Photo limit reached! To be continued!

Tashifer90

Original Poster

Now it was time for our fastpass at KJ Safaris!

Amelia was not happy that we had to wait...

1fef1021-ca1a-41c6-b364-b3c73d903f30.jpg

IMG_4026.JPEG

The Giraffes were very much in a 'CBA' mood...
IMG_4032.JPEG

Then we got held up because these two left their trunks in the road... :rolleyes:
IMG_4036.JPEG

After that it was time to see the hippo having a swim!

IMG_4043.JPEG

Then this guy having a snooze...
20190913_125721.jpg

Then it was onwards to our FOP fastpass! My mum was very worried about this ride, and she did find it a little intense when banshee takes a deep dive and spins around the floating rocks! Although she said she closed her eyes at that bit. I think she was more nervous by the build up created by all the ride safety notices which concerned her more!

After the ride we headed outside and through the giftshop to see me wonderful nephew throwing a world class tantrum outside. Why? Because he wanted some binoculars from the shop... 😂

20190913_141723.jpg

So we cheered him up and got him soaked on KRR

IMG_4071.JPEG

IMG_4066.JPEG

IMG_4068.JPEG

These were all taken before we got thoroughly soaked of course!

To be continued...

Tashifer90

Original Poster

Continued...

We got... wet...

After this we headed to the lion king show! I think this is my favorite show in Animal Kingdom, maybe even better than rivers of light? Bold statement but it's definitely an impressive show!

Earlier on in the day Steph had some issues with her fastpasses and as a result Disney gave us all a free multi experience passes for flight of passage. (I don't know what happened but they said they could be used at avatar) when we got there, about 5 of us got in and then for some of them it didn't work, the attendant said we couldn't use a multi experience pass for this ride but she still let us on anyways :)

Katie and Louise went on Everest i believe the ride photo got the best shot of Katie here...
9d1ae1cf-7763-4032-a28f-7446922d9d45.jpg

Of course i got to work quickly with that:
2a6b7386-f7bb-440c-80f3-75d3ada08d28.jpg

(BTW: Trump basically means fart in England)

After this we all met up at the tree of life (Some people had gone to see tough to be a bug etc) and then headed for Disney Springs! We had a table booked for planet Hollywood with my family and Tashas friends as this was the last night they were all going to be here. 😭

At least we saw these guys as we were leaving!
9ae354b8-0ed4-4214-8c11-762a54be42f8.jpg

We started with Nachos of course...

They could not wait! 😂
b9ab956e-bde5-41a2-a78f-250fc761be46.jpg

20190913_194848.jpg

I had the original ringer burger with loaded fries and Tasha had the chicken burger. (the loaded fries are the best! Tasha ate the fries and took the burger back to the villa in a doggy bag)

Katie came here with one objective... Do ALL the rides in one week. She got pretty close i think, but i the end... as it does to all of us... Disney got the better of her...
20190913_201954.jpg

She was like that for a good 5 or 10 minutes! Even managed to get a selfie with her!

IMG_4077.JPEG

😂

After that we all had a walk down disney springs, me and Mark headed into the NBA store and Mark wanted to get himself a Celtics Jersey i asked them if i got discount there and guess what? As an annual pass holder you get 20% discount!!! :eek:

So after that bombshell I treated myself to a pelicans jersey too!
20190913_223333.jpg

(Photo taken when i got back to the hotel) Crazy to think i had no idea i would be wearing that jersey to a pelicans game in NOLA too! 😁

Tasha and the rest of the party had a look around the world of disney so Tasha could get them the AP discount on their souvenirs.

It was really sad to say goodbye to everyone knowing half of our party would be heading home the next day.

Then it was time to head back to our hotel rooms and collapse back in bed!

Tashifer90

Original Poster
September 14th 2020 - Day 8

We woke at 9 and dashed out to drop our heavy stuff off with my mum and dad before their flight back (Gotta make sure we keep to that 23kg luggage allowance!!)

My family all agreed that they wished they could stay for a week longer (I did tell them that they would want to before they came) but unfortunately my brother couldn't get enough time off work and my mums love for her 3rd child (The dog) was far to painful for her to stay any longer 😂

We gave hugs and kisses and said our goodbyes and then it was off to join the in laws at Magic Kingdom!

We got there at around 10
IMG_4109.JPEG

Both wearing our 'Give us attention!' badges!

and for once... It was Tasha getting an extra search!

20190914_100306.jpg

Then it was time for our fastpass for the little mermaid! (Kids choice) we got there at 10:21 and our fastpass finished at 10:15 so they just let us in!

Amelia wanted to sit with the cool auntie and uncle of course...

IMG_4110.JPEG

By the time we did this it was time for thunder mountain FP which we flew onto!

We have this photo of us on 7DMT but not sure when we went on it ha!
1586199808894.png

The guy in front of us may have recorded the whole ride but i think he's gonna dislike his photo!

As we had skipped breakfast (Just had a small slice of wedding cake) we were getting fairly hungry at this point, so we nipped into Pecos Bills to grab some food, i had the taco trio and Tasha had the Fajitas. I love the toppings area of this place, terrible thing to do but i always just get a small tray of Gherkins (Pickles) and eat the lot! :p

Of course, after eating all this food, whats the best thing to do? Go on space mountain of course!!
1586199702706.png

Then we needed something a little more mild so did the tomorrowland speedway! I had a mild ride driving solo... Unfortunately Tashas driver was not here to drive for comfort...
IMG_4225.JPEG

The face of terror!!

We then headed over to the Monster Inc. laugh floor. (Easily the scariest show in all of disney) there is nothing more terrifying of when that spot light hits you and they're making jokes about you 😂 Just thinking about it now makes my palms all sweaty! haha!!

Luckily this time we got away unscathed!

Round about this time it was getting into the early afternoon and we were all a bit hot so decided to head back to Old Key West for a swim and freshen up! We swam about for about an hour and then headed back to the room to shower and get ready for our dining reservation at whispering canyon cafe!

Love the decor in wilderness lodge.
IMG_4232.JPEG

IMG_4233.JPEG

and the massive chairs!!

IMG_4235.JPEG

To be continued...

Tashifer90

Original Poster

Continued...

Time to head into the whispering canyon! When we got in there the staff were very busy looking around for a date for a 5 year old girl in there. Unfortunately there was no volunteers haha!

IMG_4239.JPEG

Our waitress came over and literally threw the napkins and straws into the air for us!

along with cornbread (That wasn't thrown) they were super tasty!!
20190914_182813.jpg

then it was time for the girls to go round on there horse sticks? i think they're called?

IMG_4243.JPEG

Some of the waitress staff began singing happy birthday to one of the girls at one of the other tables and the waitress helped herself to a slice of cake as well! 😂 (Don't you just love this place?!)

Also because it had been a long day i was soooo thirsty! So i got a jar of root beer and drank it super fast, the waitress saw this and told me she'd get me another one... another... massive one...

IMG_4248.JPEG

Alan insisted that I downed it... 😂

Comparison photo:
20190914_182920.jpg

I think it must have been about a litre and a half? Maybe 2? (Spoiler alert: i did not finish it)

Then the mains arrived!
20190914_183301.jpg

We got two all you can eat signature skillets, we got:
The Traditional: Oak-smoked Mustard-Barbecued Beef Brisket, Maple-Chipotle Pork Ribs, Slow-smoked Pulled Pork, Citrus-Herb Chicken, Western-style Sausage, Smashed Potatoes, Buttered Corn, Sautéed Green Beans
and The Pig: Braised Pork Belly, Maple-Chipotle Barbecued Pork Ribs, Slow-smoked Pulled Pork, Mustard-Barbecued 'Piggy Wings', Western-style Sausage, Smashed Potatoes, Buttered Corn, Sautéed Green Beans.

We. were. FULL!

After this the meal finished fairly early so we made the most of it and headed off for halloween horror nights!!

20190914_202230.jpg

We got there for about 20:15 and headed straight in!

The first scare house was right near the door and was only a 15 minute wait (Killer clowns) so we headed straight in and it was practically a walk on! Lots of jump scares in this house, there was also buttons you could press that would squirt water out at people right at their crotch. Tasha got me a few times it was a good job i was wearing black shorts! haha!

Then it was another 15 mins for graveyard games but we'd already paid for the rush of fear express pass which gave us free express passes every time we went so we used it anyways. it was about a 5 or 10 minute wait. Tasha got scared as we walked in when one actor who was pretending to be a graffiti artist jumped out and called her a dork haha!

Then it was universal monsters! Which was a 20 min wait but we got on in 5 or 10 mins again.

20190914_211306.jpg

Spooky...

Tasha practically pooped herself in here, this was very jumpy with lots of different monsters jumping out at us, Tasha throat was sore from screaming after we came out here! 😂

Then we had a wander around and headed into the tribute store!

to be continued...

Tashifer90

Original Poster

The tribute store was amazing! I wanted to get myself a new lanyard for my pass so I didn’t have to keep getting my wallet out. Jamie at the tribute store though, was amazing! She told us about a tonne of information on how we could get free stuff at the passholder lounge in universal! (We didn’t even get chance to go during our holiday but still!)

I wish i could have taken this stuff back home though... We just need a bigger luggage allowance!!
IMG_4255.JPEG

20190914_214057.jpg

Although Tasha was very tempted to take this back...
20190914_214012.jpg

They had these cool sculptures of these demodogs too!
20190914_214657.jpg

Also, what do you think to my headwear?
20190914_221728.jpg

We then saw that ghost busters had a short wait time (25 min) so used our express pass for that and had a walk through there! It was more of a enjoyable experience, a bit jumpy in places but overall a very good nostalgia feeling!

After this, we decided not to push ourselves to much and headed to the car and headed back home. We got back to Old Key west around 22:45

Tashifer90

Original Poster
September 15th 2020 - Day 9

We awoke at 8 and we were running late for our flights of passage fast pass at Animal Kingdom!!

We got there 2 minutes late so they just let us on!

Note: We literally just went to animal kingdom for flights of passage it's too good of a ride to miss!

On our way out though we saw the otters cuddling, which was very adorable!

20190915_104254.jpg

Then we headed back to Old Key West to relax, we were planning to have a late night and do a full night of halloween horror nights!

We decided to get an early lunch from Goods food to go lunch overlooking the water.
20190915_114542.jpg

I had the Italian Flager Sandwich served with Salami, Ham and Mortadella on Focaccia Bread with Lemon-Caper Mayonnaise and Chips and Tasha had the pulled pork sandwich topped with Coleslaw on a Kaiser Roll served with French Fries . Tashas order was supposed to come with fries but she got chips instead (Crisps if your English) so they just gave us some fries for free!!

20190915_114830.jpg

That's a good sammich!!

20190915_114837.jpg

The birds were eyeing up our leftovers!
20190915_115821.jpg

Then we had a swim and relaxed in the pool for most of the day before getting ready and heading to to halloween horror nights in the evening! (We were trying to cram in as many visits as possible as we missed out in our first week!)

We decided to head to universal early as we wanted to go to Margaritaville because we had heard the nachos here were amazing. They were not wrong...
IMG_4262.JPEG

They. Were. Unreal. Spoiler alert (not) we did not manage to eat all of the nachos.

Also we love the design of the place!

20190915_162216.jpg

The volcano in the back would occasionally 'erupt' and then the Margaritaville song would begin playing, lots of fun!

20190915_164054.jpg

Tasha can't remember what she had to drink though (Must have been good then)

I think i had a watermelon margarita which was delish!

Although the nachos definitely defeated us...
20190915_170729.jpg

We didn't have mains... :eek::eek::eek:

But at least we had time to look around the gift shop!

IMG_4272.JPEG

Seriously regret no going back and getting that hat!

To be continued...

Tashifer90

Original Poster
September 15th 2020 - Day 9 continued

after climbing that nacho mountain we had a little bit of time to spare before entering HHN so we sat in front of the river and did some people watching
IMG_4273.JPEG

it was nice to watch the world go buy and settle our full tummy's

Feeling somewhat refreshed we decided it was time to get our scare on!
IMG_4275.JPEG

It was a fairly quiet start to the night as Our first house Depths of fear was a walk on! We used out express pass but we needn't have bothered.

The next house, Nightngale Blood Pit had a similar wait time posted (10 mins) so we decided to save our express pass for later in the night. This turned out to be a mistake and we ended up being in the queue for 30mins! Once we were in the queue it was almost impossible to leave so we decided to just stick it out. Moral of the story? Never trust Universal wait times!
IMG_4277.JPEG

somehow not as scary in the daylight.

after our first two houses we paid to re-activate our refillable mug and grab a drink.
IMG_4278.JPEG

tonight was a little bit cooler than some of the others we'd had but hydration is always important lol

Working our way around the park our next house on the list was house of a thousand corpses. I think the entrance to this was one of my favourites.
IMG_4280.JPEG

Again it doesn't look as spooky in the daylight but you get the idea...
20190915_192946.jpg

In some ways our delay earlier at nightingale did us a favour as by the time we were heading past the fear factor theatre they we just about to let people in for the academy of villains show.
20190915_194219.jpg

IMG_4282.JPEG

the atmosphere was epic and the show more so. the choreography that AoV put on is amazing and the way they weave it into a story more so. I will never miss one of their shows now if i have a chance to watch. I don't know how they manage to keep the same energy for not only several shows a night but multiple shows during the halloween season (which is now half the year according to disney :p )

My only gripe is that some rude audience members left before the cast had even done their bows. I can understand leaving a firework show early, but to stand up and leave in front of performers where they can clearly see you before they've finished seems rude to me?! Maybe it's just a British thing? lol

strolling round the park we dipped into the arcade as apparently they had some classic arcade games from the 80's.
IMG_4286.JPEG

I only know this from stranger things 😂

IMG_4288.JPEG

a classic!

To be continued...

Tashifer90

Original Poster
September 15th 2020 - Day 9 continued

After looking at the arcades we had a mosey around the horror nights trubute store. Its always interesting to see the theming and have a look at the merch.
IMG_4289.JPEG

IMG_4292.JPEG

IMG_4293.JPEG

who wore it better? also you can see the masses of tshirts we bought. we wear horror nights tshirts year round at home and cant get enough of each years designs.

after looking in the tribute store. it was time for more houses!

first stop was the Stranger things house. The wait time listed 60mins but with our express pass we waited only 15. thoughts on this years house- amazing theming but not much in terms of scares. The life size mind flayer was out of this word!

after stranger things our next stop was the Us house. the wait listed was 50 mins and we only waited 10. generally this house was very underwhelming. I don't know if it's because we haven't watched the movie but there was only really one good scare in the whole house.

Moving out of the Us house we had some fun in the zombie land scare zone.
20190915_203951.jpg

also a blurry zombie charlie chaplin warning us away from the toilets.
20190915_213423.jpg

this turned out to be good advice as they had a scare actor hidden inside ready to scare anyone trying to open the doors!

We moved along the park toward the Ghostbusters house. the wait time listed was 60 mins and we only waited 10! This house was a favourite of the year, not so much for the scares but for the pure nostalgia! I loved the giant stay puffed marshmallow man and the scare actors were perfect. the lady playing zuul was very creepy 😂

at this point we were starting to feel a bit sleepy and didn't want to ruin the next day by pushing ourselves. The only house we missed was killer clowns so we decided to grab a drink in our refillable mug and make our way back to the villa. We arrived back around 11pm and fell asleep pretty quickly!

Tashifer90

Original Poster
Day 10- September 16th

The day started bright and early with us being woken at 7.30am by our 'darling' nieces.... its a good job we love them!

We weren't ready when they were so met them in HS at toy story land.
IMG_4305.JPEG

I love Buzz 😍

Ruby and Amelia decided that they wanted a photo with Woody and Jessie but myself, Adam and my Dad didn't fancy the wait in the heat so we decided to take a good look around Galaxy's edge. We'd only caught a quick glimpse of it the week before so it was interesting to look at everything in more detail.

IMG_4306.JPEG

the scale of the models... just wow!

IMG_4307.JPEG

apparently today was a wear navy kind of day.

20190916_103507.jpg

Even though its a marketing ploy Adam could not resist the expensive coke in a round bottle.
20190916_103636.jpg

IMG_4310.JPEG

today was ridiculously sunny!

IMG_4311.JPEG

the millennium falcon, a childs (my) dream.

20190916_103905.jpg

in case you hadn't already noticed. today was another day for matching couples tshirts!

and now for some other shots from galaxys edge.
20190916_104408.jpg

IMG_4315.JPEG

to be continued...

Tashifer90

Original Poster
Day 10- September 16th

After our walk around Galaxys Edge, we headed back to the family in toy story land, they were still waiting for photos! The queue was so long we almost missed out on our SDD FP. We were 4 mins late but they were nice and let us go through.

Weeeeeee!!!
94378918_240796390612041_3789147726239760384_n.jpg

After this we headed to do star tours! I'm not sure about you guys but since the ride update after the new movies the rides are a lot more nauseating! Still fun though, and we'll still keep doing it until it reaches Mission space Orange level nausea! 😂

IMG_4318.JPEG

Even saw 'The Original' pilot!

After this it was fastpass time for Beauty and the Beast. I personally was not really bothered about the show at all, and was happy to let Tasha's family enjoy it with the nieces, so me and Tasha saw that the queue for Smugglers run was 50 mins, which was the shortest we had seen it so we dashed off! Obviously with it being such a popular ride, the family got FOMO and insisted that came with foregoing their fastpass for Beauty and the Beast.

20190916_115742.jpg

Ship Ready for boarding!

and crew ready for boarding!

20190916_121756.jpg

By the time we got their the queue had gone down further to 40 minutes.

Then it was time for our briefing by Hondo Ohnaka!
IMG_4321.JPEG

We headed in and got given our flight tickets (Gunners), unfortunately as we were a big group we split off, and we went into a two and a five.

20190916_124207.jpg

We did pretty well with our shooting, all things considered, but we only got one container as our pilots (2 sweet old ladies) weren't exactly Han Solo, one of them even said 'I don't even know how to drive car left alone a space ship' 😂

The ride ended a little abruptly, we landed in a dark cave area, and saw some tentacles on the front of the screen, then Hondo said 'Wait a minute, we've got a problem' we expected to be fighting a tentacle monster, but then the ride just ended? I'm not sure if we missed something or needed to press a button or something?

20190916_124213.jpg

That's some great shooting chewy!! (PS. don't ever call your wife chewy... she won't talk to you for the rest of the day)

We then headed to Rizzos and got some pizza! It was our first time in rizzos and we really enjoyed our pizzas! We didn't actually have time to take photos cause we were so hungry, also the ceasar salad there was really nice!

After this, i unfortunately still got dragged into the beauty and the beast show. It is a very good show, but you know when you're just 'not feeling it?' i think the early morning caught up with me combined with eating pizza i began to feel dreamy whilst watching the show.

I needed a pick me up after the show so we did Rockin' Rollercoaster!!
521737224_947868192_dsnyRes-base_dsnyLoc-reg.jpeg

I am still yet to master the art of controlling my face at the beginning of this ride...

We got an ice cream after the ride and started making our way out the park, i was walking and talking with tasha when all of a sudden she ran away and began sprinting down Hollywood Boulevard towards the exit. I didn't know she was in such a hurry to leave but figured out what it was when we saw the photopass...

521748600_947879635_dsnyRes-base_dsnyLoc-reg.jpeg

Can you see her yet?

1587332558738.png

The face of determination...

and then the photobomb!
521748537_947879636_dsnyRes-base_dsnyLoc-reg.jpeg

You can still see me looking a bit bewildered over to the right... 😂

Tasha says she doesnt know what came over her and she definitely got some funny looks from other people but the photos were worth it!

Also... forgot to add. The Army men congratulated us!

To be continued....

Last edited:

Piglet_the_brave

I’ve just overloaded your likes/loves a bit, I didn’t realise how far behind I was with your report. Love your early morning photo shoot in the parks, my favourites were the Morocco pics. Beautiful. Also, did you say Taco Bell in the UK, where is this?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom