Yoamd?

fmingo36

Original Poster
I haven't read much about this lately;
Is this still going on?

Any recent winners?

Has anyone ever won anything (other by mail) at a location other than the parks-i.e resorts, Downtown Disney, one of the water parks, etc.?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Definitely still going on. It was extended to the end of December.

Despite 5 trips while it's been running, haven't won a thing :lol:. But haven't been upset about it. I'd love to have won a DVC membership, but sadly it wasn't in the cards. :shrug:

Lucky

We haven't won anything in our 2 trips. My wife saw a winner last week get whisked away somewhere at MK.

DisneyWall-E

My wife and I were given a personal tour of the corporate lounge for Mission:Space and were also chosen as the First Family when we went and saw the American Adventure.

DizneyPryncess

I have never won anything in the parks in many trips - did win some ears by mail. It is still going on though, until the years end. Just yesterday, my brother, his wife & son saw a little boy & little girl awarded something. They weren't sure what it was - but they saw the dream squad talking to them, and telling them about a prize they were winning. It was by the sword & the stone.

This past July I saw a family get the castle suite awarded to them. That was pretty cool :)

11:28

We won today!

My wife and I were approached by the Dream Team while sitting on a bench at Downtown Disney. We won a private session with a Disney Photographer. It was AWESOME, it made our trip Magical. You never know where they will pop up, but they are still out there making dreams come true.:sohappy::king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom