Yeti update!!!!

floridabill

Original Poster
I would rather see a new thread than have to wade through 27 pages of complaints to find any new news.

Thanks for the post Floridabill!

Lol no problem. Yes I agree, and theres nothing wrong with having multiple posts on somet5hing. after all there are like 60,000 members.

MarkTwain

27-page threads tend to intimidate me, so naturally the info posted in this thread is news to me.

And what great news it is! Hopefully WDI will get around to the full rehab in the near future. But any movement is certainly better than nothing.

BrerFrog

27-page threads tend to intimidate me, so naturally the info posted in this thread is news to me.

And what great news it is! Hopefully WDI will get around to the full rehab in the near future. But any movement is certainly better than nothing.

My guess is that will only happen after AK gets another ride that is as popular and big as EE. Unfortunately, it does not seem like that will happen too soon.

wolf359

I think the timing on the full shutdown depends on how successful the "B+" mode actually is. I think if it looks "okay" and it cuts down on guest complaints it might be a while before they close down for a complete repair.

If the engineers can't get a reliable or safe B+ mode to work, I think that full shutdown might come sooner rather than later, perhaps even at the end of the summer or the beginning of 2011.

I know Everest is Animal Kingdom's biggest headliner, so I understand why Disney is hesitant to close it down, but the park existed for years without it, so it could certainly survive a 6-month closure in order to get it back to its full glory.

docandsix

We have a winner!

I know Everest is Animal Kingdom's biggest headliner, so I understand why Disney is hesitant to close it down, but the park existed for years without it, so it could certainly survive a 6-month closure in order to get it back to its full glory.

Promoted to President of TDO, effective immediately.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom