Yet another griping guest... this one is so dumb she's funny

tink rules

I just hope she wasn't STAYING on the monorail line... that would have been confusing either way.....

I wonder if, I dare say... "princess" (note I put in it in the lower case as to not associate her with other worthy royalty on property...) stopped complaining long enough to realize that she had stopped at the Contemporary and had to get off...

Pity the CM who had to serve her lunch... I hope her burger was cooked just right...

I say lets put her on a subway in NYC and see what happens.... :rolleyes:

25and7

Account Suspended
STR8FAN2005 said:
From the description, I'd venture to say yes!

She may be attractive but her attitude S U C K S!!! That girl has 'tool' written all over her. What a piece of work that girl must be. NO THANK YOU!! I'll pass... you guys can have her.

Laura

Premium Member
That was definitely hilarious. But in a way, I feel the girl's pain. We were trying to hurry from the Contemporary to the Magic Kingdom to see Spectro/Wishes. I totally FORGOT that the resort monorail went clockwise! So we were "stuck" on a monorail going the wrong direction and we arrived at MK just in the knick of time LOL. I felt like a total moron. But I wasn't cursing about it or anything. I was actually laughing at my own stupidity!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom