YesterEars Vintage Apparel Collection

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...ng-to-disney-parks-online-store-on-august-18/

Walt Disney World Preview Center, XS-TECH and Imagination t-shirts coming https://www.disneystore.com/disney-parks-product/mn/1001081/ on August 18

eyes4896724.jpg
eyes4896722.jpg
eyes4896723.jpg

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
And so the eternal struggle in my mind begins.
What wins out, principles or nostalgia.
I couldn't love the Dreamfinder shirt more, yet it drives me insane to pay Disney money to celebrate an attraction that they ruined and seemingly continue to want to fall further and further away from. We'll see, I was able to resist the Horizons 30th anniversary merch, but I really don't know if I can resist that one.

asianway

These shirts will sell better than any current prints they have in the parks, yet they wouldnt dare recognize the quality and effort put into the attractions they are cashing in on from the past that didnt require a super hero IP to make it popular.
All of these limited run shirts must sell well. Theyve been doing them for at least 3 years and they keep churning. They practically have 1 DDG artist assigned to them full time.

dreamfinder

All of these limited run shirts must sell well. Theyve been doing them for at least 3 years and they keep churning. They practically have 1 DDG artist assigned to them full time.

Makes sense to me. It's a low cost proposition for them. Basically the cost of the design time, and a mockup. If it doesn't sell, no run of product to unload via outlets, and if it sells great they just keep printing em to meet the exact demand. Lets them do some fan service for things like AE without having the normal guest not understand it at all.

Herbie

Some of these limited shirts I've missed because I didn't see them promoted (some only on the Oh my Disney blog, others like this one on the official website, some I had to scour the store website for).. is there a place that regularly lets you know about them.. ?

asianway

Some of these limited shirts I've missed because I didn't see them promoted (some only on the Oh my Disney blog, others like this one on the official website, some I had to scour the store website for).. is there a place that regularly lets you know about them.. ?
Stitch Kingdom does...mainly to get the affiliate link $$$.

I have a reminder to check every monday, since thats when they usually drop.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom