YAY! Finally decided

Britt

Original Poster
that we're definitely going to Disney in 2014, late Oct.

When is your next trip and how long has it been since your last one? It will have been over 2 years by the time we go back! :/ WAY too long. I have hardly been on this site the past few months because it's been so depressing. LOL

Magenta Panther

When is your next trip and how long has it been since your last one? It will have been over 2 years by the time we go back! :/ WAY too long. I have hardly been on this site the past few months because it's been so depressing. LOL

I went to WDW last fall. I go nearly every year. Next year, however, it's going to be Universal AND possibly Disneyland. Can't wait!

Pocahontas

My last trip was September 2013, and I'm hoping to plan a vacation for 2014... We'll see :) Everyday I'm on here, I try to get as much Disney as I can get to help with my withdrawal. My kids talk about Disney all the time. I want to go just as much as them! Maybe we will go August.

got2lovedisney

In the Parks
No
We got our Seasonal passes during our October 17-20th trip and went back for an impromptu trip Dec 13-15. Might be there February 28 and March 2nd but if that falls through then I'll have to wait til Star Wars weekend, May14-18th. Also hoping for an October 2014 trip before our passes expire. I HATE not having a ticker and am always planning a trip, even if I have to go solo!

Tinkerbell397

Our last trip was September 2013 at The WL for a week. Our next trip will be November 2014 for a week with our daughter, son in law and granddaughter who will be 19 months by then. This is our first trip to stay off site at daughter's Marriott Timeshare. I will miss being on property. :cat:

draybook

Last trip was in September. We're booked on a bounce back for this September but there's a better chance of me becoming the next Slash by February than there is of is returning this year. We're still licking our wounds from last year, so at MOST we might do the Halloween themed Disney cruise.

Britt

Original Poster
Last trip was in September. We're booked on a bounce back for this September but there's a better chance of me becoming the next Slash by February than there is of is returning this year. We're still licking our wounds from last year, so at MOST we might do the Halloween themed Disney cruise.
Are the cruises cheaper than a trip to WDW? I would love to do a cruise sometime, just waiting for my kids to be a bit older....too paranoid. hahaha!

Glasgow

Looks like we'll be trying Sept 2014 as well. We last tried the hot weather season in Sept 2007 and I said never again - it was miserably hot! The kids have a break in the Fall now though so September it is! We prefer after New Years or around T'Giving but with the kids' schedule our hands our tied .. as with most folks :)

Our last trip was during New Years 2012-13 so our decision is now which is worse .. indomitable crowds or utterly oppressive heat? At least with the heat we can go to the pools I guess!

jlsHouston

Well....I think you really want to go back this year....;)
I do too...I would like to go in March really soon before crowds get up there because I am nervous about FP+ in the summer with the crowds....:confused:
But not going to WDW for a summer vacation ? That thought appalls me.:eek:
I can only go when school is out, the school district is ready to arrest my daughter for my grandkids truancies due to missed days vacationing at WDW since 2012...:eek:

Mr_Incredible

Went to Uni for thanksgiving this past year, stayed in a condo, it was fantastic! However.....we REALLLLLY missed Disney (last big trip was sept 2012), so we will be going the same time as you! Late oct-early nov! Hopefully staying POR! See ya there :happy:

Figaro928

Our last trip was September 2013 when the kiddies were 2 1/2 and 16 months (we got in with both kids under the 3 year mark!!!)

We (or at least I) am planning a February 2015 trip - with the little guy just under three so he can at least get in for free.

Stayed in AOA last time around - hoping to convince the hubby to stay in POR next time around.

The Mighty Tim

My last trip was in September 2012. All being well, the next trip, my eighth to WDW, is tentatively scheduled for September 2015.

However, I've got trips elsewhere planned for the intervening time.

draybook

Are the cruises cheaper than a trip to WDW? I would love to do a cruise sometime, just waiting for my kids to be a bit older....too paranoid. hahaha!

From what I've found so far, no, the cruise is about the same. About 4k for our family of four on a 7 night Caribbean cruise with a room that has a private veranda.

muteki

We are going down last week of Oct '14 as well. This will be the first trip with our son and my mother in law. Should be interesting!

Our cruises have ended up more than our land based trips. Depends what hotels you are comparing to and length of cruise though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom