*yawns* Morning!

Lhriangel

Original Poster
Don't you just love it when a friend of yours wakes you up at 8:30 with a phone call then when you call back cause um... you kinda didn't get to the phone in time they have either turned off the phone or gone back to bed cause it went straight to voice mail.... *grumbles*

Sorry.. I just got two phone calls this morning when I really could have used the extra sleep since I um.. haven't been sleeping that well lately.

Okay I'm awake now... I think I need to turn myself into a morning person again! lol...

So how is everyone else's lovely Wensday morning? What are you guys planning on doing today?? I'm working until 9:15 *makes a face* lol.

WDWSwashbuckler

It's even worse being woken by the incessant squacking of the alarm clock. AHHHH!! Anyways, my days plans consist of going to work in about 40 minutes and then coming back at 5 to do schoolwork...and lots of it!

tigsmom

I'm up at 5:30 during the week to get the kids off to school ( I do sneak back to bed for an extra hour @6:30 ). Then its just "mom" stuff. You know, wash,clean, grocery shop, etc. Its sunny out today (about 30 degrees)...maybe I'll go for a walk in the park. :D

Lhriangel

Original Poster
oh yeah.. I didn't tell you about the alarm clock part... cause my alarm and my phone went off and I hit snooze on my alarm and couldnt figure out what the heck the other noise was until I realized it was the phone (hence why I missed the call lmao).

JBSLJames

OK Wednesday right. Up at 5:30 to the Y for a workout, to work by 7:00. Work until 5:00. Home for a quick bite. To Church by 6:30 (wife is on worship team), choir practice at 7:00 until 8:30 (kids are at Adventure Club making pinewood derby cars at the present time). Home by 9:00. Kids to wash up and get to bed. Watch taped "Idol" results. Start to make moves on wife by 10:00 and fall asleep in the process.

WDWSwashbuckler

Originally posted by JBSLJames
OK Wednesday right. Up at 5:30 to the Y for a workout, to work by 7:00. Work until 5:00. Home for a quick bite. To Church by 6:30 (wife is on worship team), choir practice at 7:00 until 8:30 (kids are at Adventure Club making pinewood derby cars at the present time). Home by 9:00. Kids to wash up and get to bed. Watch taped "Idol" results. Start to make moves on wife by 10:00 and fall asleep in the process.

hee hee hee, I don't think some of us intended to go THAT deep into your personal life. My church's pinewood derby car race thing for the kiddies was on sunday. I think the losers should have their cars thrown into the furnace.

JBSLJames

Originally posted by WDWSwashbuckler
hee hee hee, I don't think some of us intended to go THAT deep into your personal life. My church's pinewood derby car race thing for the kiddies was on sunday. I think the losers should have their cars thrown into the furnace.

That last part was thrown in for _____ts and giggles. I am hoping that the adults will get to do 'unlimited' pinewood derby cars this Spring. Probably a couple of people on site who could come up with a nice car.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by tigsmom
No thank you...I like to get some sleep daily not every few days. :lol:

LMAO :lol: :lol: Good Point! *sigh* I have become some kinda insomniac..lol NOT GOOD!

I Really need to make some job changes here (again) ....:lol:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by JBSLJames
And what would that schedule be?

I'll start with Thurday... (since that is when the horror starts)

12:45pm- head downtown get on the editors desk... write and produce until 7: pm

7:05pm-run accross town to catch the 7:40 train home.

8:30pm- get home.. grab a bite to eat.. change clothes.

9:30pm head to 2nd job

9:am FRIDAY go home get sleep...

12: pm Friday wake up...head down town...

It repeats itself like that... so on and so fourth.... :lol:

JBSLJames

Originally posted by DMC-12
I'll start with Thurday... (since that is when the horror starts)

12:45pm- head downtown get on the editors desk... write and produce until 7: pm

7:05pm-run accross town to catch the 7:40 train home.

8:30pm- get home.. grab a bite to eat.. change clothes.

9:30pm head to 2nd job

9:am FRIDAY go home get sleep...

12: pm Friday wake up...head down town...

It repeats itself like that... so on and so fourth.... :lol:

OUCH. So your talking 3 hours of sleep at best? I agree. . . NOT GOOD.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom