Yakitori House closing today for 3 month refurbishment

Communicore

It's both good and bad, hope the indoor seating is increased, but where will I get to partake in the udon and curry rice? :lol:

NewfieFan

Nooooooo!

Seriously, I am bummed! We love some Yakatori House in the evening! It's so nice to sit outside especially as the sun goes down and the lights come on - it's very pretty!

It mentions the food will be served at the FW Festival booth but will there be anywhere to get it before the Festival?

Nooooooo!

Seriously, I am bummed! We love some Yakatori House in the evening! It's so nice to sit outside especially as the sun goes down and the lights come on - it's very pretty!

Why are you bummed?! Do you think they will ruin the look and feel of it?! Or are you just bummed about not being able to use it short term?

hpyhnt 1000

Good news for the long term; hopefully they find a way to expand the seating area (both inside and out) because it is desperately small up there.

NewtoDisney2009

I know it is needed, but I'm so sad! We are leaving for our 2nd trip EVER this Saturday and we were going to dine at Yakitori! It will be another 2 years before we can come back. :( Oh, well. Any other suggestions while in Epcot?

NewfieFan

Why are you bummed?! Do you think they will ruin the look and feel of it?! Or are you just bummed about not being able to use it short term?

No, no, just bummed it will be closed during our trip. As I mentioned in my first post we love to dine there at least one evening during our trip! I love the outdoor seating.

But I'm glad the restaurant is getting some love (just wish it was during someone else's trip :animwink:)!

TravisMT81

It is nice house much Mitsukoshi has invested in the pavillion over the past 5 years. total remodel and expansion of their full service restaurants, full redesign of their retail, new shaved ice stand!

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Aww, no yakitori house, but honestly one half of those 3 months will be during food and wine festival anyway, so I'm not too concerned.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom