YA HOO! Hoop-Dee-Doo!

Scottwdw

This month the PS Planning Guide is featuring one of my favorite Walt Disney World PS events, the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue at Disney's Ft. Wilderness Resort & Campground. I've been going to the Hoop-Dee-Doo since my honeymoon in October of 1983...hey, I guess that makes it our 20th wedding anniversary!! :D

So, stop on over to the PS Planning Guide to find out what all the song singing, dancing, joke telling and eating is all about!

Happy Planning! :wave:

BRER STITCH

HOOP-DEE-DOO ROCKS!

Just go! You'll love it!
The most fun you will ever have eating dinner!

We go every single time we're at WDW. The show is really fun, the food and service is great, and the bottomless mug of sangria is the BEST!

Guess us New Yorkers just love a good party! :lol:

Another thing... it gives you an opportunity to check out Fort Wilderness, something most people never bother to do!
Be sure to check out the General Store, the tavern, and the petting zoo before dinner!

HAVE FUN!

:sohappy:

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Me is gonna Hoop!!! I am so excited. I spoke to Rich and he said the 10 something flight in the morning should be OK for the three of us. This probably means I will be getting to PO Riverside maybe about 2 or so. I figured a quick jaunt over to EPCOT, do Mission Space & whatever else as time permits and take the Monorail to the TTC and get the bus over to Pioneer Hall there. As the show is at 7:15 what is the best time to get there to get a good seat? Let me know and I will follow your lead on this one. The following night I am probably making PS for O'Hana's in the Polynesian before the MVMCP for me and the guys ( Chris & Richie) so if you would like to join us you are more than welcome. Also did you get my check for the Fantasmic! Dessert party for Rich? I Am so looking foward to that!! I also reminded the girls ( Karen & Gloria) regarding the party, Im sure they are gong to make a decision shortly. Belle

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
:lol: First off...you odn't need to worry about getting a good seat. You have an assigned seat already when you make your reservation. You arrive approx. 30 mins. prior and check in with the CM out front with the clip board. They will want you to step across the way to have a pic taken. ( about $14) if you don't want this, meet me at Crocket's tavern for a before dinner drink!

I have a PS for Whispering Canyon for the night of the dessert party at my hotel. I will check with the family to see if they want to switch. Check is in hand.

Pam

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hey Pam, thanks for the confirm on the check!!! I also have a really dumb question, on another thread you had said the dessert party starts at 9 pm. Can you confirm that as I looked at the posted hours & Stuff and I see Fantasmic! starts at 7 pm!! I Just want to know what time to make my PS for the 50's Prime Time Cafe for dinner!!! Thanks!!! Belle

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Really? Thanks for the FYI. I will call my contact person for the event and find out what is going on. 9p.m. was the approx. time that they gave me. I will have to change my PS for friday night too. I am surprised that they didn't contact me about the time.

Pam

Upvote 0

Scottwdw

Original Poster
Me thinks this thread was hijacked! :lookaroun

Wish I could be there with you guys but I don't fly in until the 4th. I'll be at the big Mousefest Meet'n Greet on the 6th at the Dolphin. Look me up!!

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hi there Scott, Pam was able to solve all my problems!! We will also be at the Meet representing WDWMagic. Look us up also as both Pam and I will be there!! Looking fowardd to meeting you!! Belle

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Originally posted by Scottwdw
Me thinks this thread was hijacked! :lookaroun

Wish I could be there with you guys but I don't fly in until the 4th. I'll be at the big Mousefest Meet'n Greet on the 6th at the Dolphin. Look me up!!

We'll be there also. See you there!

Pam

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom