x-mas parade taping 2009

Gringrinngghost

My Buddy (A Disney CM) has told me the Parade Tapings will be Dec. 3rd, 4th and 5th
It is Next Thurs. Friday and Saturday
My source said:
Thursday, Dec. 3 and Friday, Dec. 4. The parade itself will be taped on Saturday, Dec. 5.

Figment1986

I wouldn't be surprised if most of this year is reused footage...

I was going to say a little under a half.. since how much of the show involves cameos or people singing... I would not be surprised to see the snow buddies footage again, since they are Santa buddies this year.:lol:

Kobe!!

The real question is, what time will the taping and what not be over? I have work both of these days, and dont want to take off if it's not necessary.

GeneralKnowledge

My sister is dancing in the parade and doing backup dancing during the performances. I know Miley Cyrus and another guy who's name I didn't recognize are performing. There is a third star that they haven't announced yet, supposedly they are keeping it a secret.

Disney_Freak429

Via Stitch Kingdom based on a TV Guide listing for the parade taping at MK this week will be American Idol winner Kris Allen, Steve Rushton (sing a version of "Santa Clause Is Coming To Town" on Snow Buddies he also sings the Suite Life on Deck theme & "Ready To Rock" from G Force) & Celine Dion YES CELINE DION!!! (noted no Miley)

GeneralKnowledge

That's right.... Steve rushton was the other guy they're dancing for. They've been learning a dance to do for Miley so I'm pretty sure she will be performing. I imagine Celine Dion is the unannounced star. Haven't heard anything about Kris Allen either

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom