x-mas parade taping 2009

bingie

Are they actually going to tape any of the parade section this year? Or just reuse the 2007 parade segments again...?

mjc1984

Original Poster
i'm sure the parade will have all the disney teen stars again like they always do, i hope they have good preformers this year and not all disney stars.

TinkIce

I've been trying to find out whose gonna be there for the past few days, but to no avail...

My sister and my parents all tried to guess who it could be though. I said the most likely people going to be there are Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Mitchel Musso :brick:, and Taylor Swift. All four of these guys are really popular right now.

brydonj

As we're from the UK, I had never heard about the filming of the Christmas Parade before.

We already have our tix for the parks, but how do the tickets for the filming work? Are these full park tickets, or restricted to the filming events? How many tickets do they normally make available .. and does this mean the park will be really busy on these days?

We're keen to avoid MK if its going to be a lot busier than normal, as we'll have our 9 month old in his stroller - and having tried to navigate Main Street when its crammed full with a stroller before, I'd prefer to avoid this if possible!

In saying that, if they had someone like Miley Cyrus / HSM there again, our daughters (4 & 6) would LOVE to see them ... :veryconfu

Any advice welcome ...

Thanks!

tslrocks

Does anyone have extra tickets that I could have? I really want to go and plan on going that day if I get one or two. PM me if you do. Thanks :wave:

etpinge

We're keen to avoid MK if its going to be a lot busier than normal, as we'll have our 9 month old in his stroller - and having tried to navigate Main Street when its crammed full with a stroller before, I'd prefer to avoid this if possible!!

We were down there a few years ago with a double stroller during the taping, and except for incredibly limited areas, we saw no increase of traffic. The limited areas are the circle once you enter MK and that was blocked from view.

As for the parade, we avoided the MK Christmas Parade and enjoyed the quietness of the other parks.

I-4Warrior

As we're from the UK, I had never heard about the filming of the Christmas Parade before.

We already have our tix for the parks, but how do the tickets for the filming work? Are these full park tickets, or restricted to the filming events? How many tickets do they normally make available .. and does this mean the park will be really busy on these days?

We're keen to avoid MK if its going to be a lot busier than normal, as we'll have our 9 month old in his stroller - and having tried to navigate Main Street when its crammed full with a stroller before, I'd prefer to avoid this if possible!

In saying that, if they had someone like Miley Cyrus / HSM there again, our daughters (4 & 6) would LOVE to see them ... :veryconfu

Any advice welcome ...

Thanks!

The last I remember, you didn't need an extra ticket. We showed up and they were filming down Main Street.

RiversideBunny

During the filming of the 'parade' they actively keep corridors open along the sidewalks of Main Street so that people who aren't watching the filming can get through.

:)

Liberty's Belle

We were down there a few years ago with a double stroller during the taping, and except for incredibly limited areas, we saw no increase of traffic. The limited areas are the circle once you enter MK and that was blocked from view.

As for the parade, we avoided the MK Christmas Parade and enjoyed the quietness of the other parks.

Do those who attend the parade filming tend to stay in the park after it's completed for the day or does the park tend to empty out? We'll be at "the World" during the last day of filming and want to know if we should avoid the MK completely, even after filming is over. Thanks!

Courtney1188

I've been trying to find out whose gonna be there for the past few days, but to no avail...

My sister and my parents all tried to guess who it could be though. I said the most likely people going to be there are Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Mitchel Musso :brick:, and Taylor Swift. All four of these guys are really popular right now.

*crosses fingers* Please let there be Taylor Swift, she is amazinggggg!

*braces self for criticism from all the people who think she is overplayed, etc*

Kobe!!

*crosses fingers* Please let there be Taylor Swift, she is amazinggggg!

*braces self for criticism from all the people who think she is overplayed, etc*

I paid out of my rear to go see her next year (2010 haha) in Tampa! She is amazing, I will give you that! :wave:

pacochran

Sounds like Regis won't be there as I just saw in the Laughingplace newsletter that he will be having hip replacement surgery next Tuesday so he will be out.

mikeb_86

Yea he also anoucnce it on his show monday morning but i just think maybe someone else will co host kelly's husband Mark maybe? Or Maybe it will be a surprize. I am highly looking forward to finding out on xmas morning!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom