X-Mas DVD Available Now

SpyDis

Original Poster
The new Park Christmas VHS and DVD (along with all the other Disney merchandise available in the parks) is now available if you don't get to the park by calling the offical Disney order line.

(407) 363-6200

The DVD has a special feature that includes multiple angles of a complete 10 min. walkthrough of the Osborne lights as well as interviews with the Osbornes and the Disney crew that set the lights up.

Happy Holidays!

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by SpyDis
The new Park Christmas VHS and DVD (along with all the other Disney merchandise available in the parks) is now available if you don't get to the park by calling the offical Disney order line.

(407) 363-6200

The DVD has a special feature that includes multiple angles of a complete 10 min. walkthrough of the Osborne lights as well as interviews with the Osbornes and the Disney crew that set the lights up.

Happy Holidays!

Ok, that's a must buy when I go down there :) :) :) Thanks a lot for the info!!! :sohappy:

Why would Ozzy be on a WDW DVD? :lol: jk

X-STech

I'll be going this Wednesday for the Thanksgiving Holiday. This will definitely be on my must buy list. I have a VHS of Christmas at Walt Disney World which is about 4 or 5 years old. I always look every year around the holidays to see if they put out another newly updated version but have never seen one. Thanks for the heads up! :sohappy:

Horizons1

I bought it saturday and it is very good.Santa tells you about everything that goes on in the parks and resorts.its about 25 minutes long.

SpyDis

Original Poster
Just curious: did you get the DVD or VHS? I'm interested in what people think of the special features which add about 20 min. of additional material over the VHS.

Thanks!

CAPTAIN HOOK

Just curious: did you get the DVD or VHS? I'm interested in what people think of the special features which add about 20 min. of additional material over the VHS.

Thanks!
Not forgetting - the quality of VHS deteriorates with each playing, the quality of a DVD (if looked after) will remain, making DVD better value for money

SpyDis

Original Poster
Yes, there is footage of the Country Bears Christmas. To me, that is the best show yo see during Christmas. It always puts me in the holiday mood as soon I see it.

If I had it my way, the entire show would have been in the video and DVD. Infortunately, there are talent and legal limitations that are beyond even Disney which limit the ammount of footage we can use.

At best, it at least gives you a chance to see what the show looks like and make you want to see it again.

I hope that helps.

Horizons1

proably 2mins at the most but you cant hear any dialouge because they covered it up with music.As for the special features there are two,The first is the osborne lights in different angles and commentary from the crew that puts them up and the osbornes themselves and the other is to watch the storytellers from the U.K., China ,and Italy. And thats it.

Horizons1

Thanks!
I got the DVD.

Samwayla

Hey guys!,
I got this DVD on Friday. It is awesome. I bought it kinda as a preview to our trip in december. It's really cool. It shows how the parks get all decorated. It even shows some of the resorts. There is alot of extra Osborne Lights footage on the DVD and I don't know if it's on the VHS. I can't figure out how to do the different angle thing though on the Osborne Light footage.

SpyDis

Original Poster
To see the various video tracks on the Osborne section you have to press the "angle" button on your remote control (its not under the couch is it?). Some DVD players bring up a small pop-up window that show the angle while others make you press the button twice to activate it.

The same thing goes for the audio tracks by pressing the "audio" button on the remote control. Be sure to check the manual for your DVD player too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom