Wwmjd?

MommytoMJM

Heya Jess! New Tradition, whoever hits 5,000 starts the new thread!

Krystyna and I were talking about our meet up... we need ot get all three of us on at once!

Connor002

Original Poster
^$@&(%&*#@^%!(#@^*$#@@#@@$##@!#%$@^%$*&^&)(%#&@!%#*^!#(&)!@&%#^@!*)(&%!)(*^%#@(_!@&%*^!*(_&^(!*^%#(@!^%&^!%(@^!@%(@!&^%$(#)^!%(^#@*%^&)*!^%#@&!)^%)#@%()&^&#@)!^%(&#^%&)^#*^%$@&)^$&)!^@$)!^#@%(!&^%#%!_&%$@_~@+~*(*~+$_&^#@!*%^#@!&%^)(#@!^%&#)!^%(#@!&^%)&^#*!^%_!#@&^*#!^%#*_(!^#@(_!*^_%^@#(_!^&%#*_!^%_#@!^%#_

%&*)(#@_&^%)$#@&^)_@$#&^%*@&^%($#)_*$^_@&%)_#@&^%$#@^%*&$#@(%^ #@)(^%(_#@&^_&^*$#@&^%_@&$#^%@(_#&%^#*&%($^%^$*#^%&$#^%&$^(@)*#%_!&%#+~!&%#)(!^#@%&#@^&

%*#)(&^@%&^)(#&^@)(^%&$#&%)(@#&%(&#@^%(#(&^%@^#%)(#^@*%^#)@^%$@%#&^$@!&*^%$@&^$*$%&^@~%$#@&^!$%&!#

jesserin

Connor002 said:
^$@&(%&*#@^%!(#@^*$#@@#@@$##@!#%$@^%$*&^&)(%#&@!%#*^!#(&)!@&%#^@!*)(&%!)(*^%#@(_!@&%*^!*(_&^(!*^%#(@!^%&^!%(@^!@%(@!&^%$(#)^!%(^#@*%^&)*!^%#@&!)^%)#@%()&^&#@)!^%(&#^%&)^#*^%$@&)^$&)!^@$)!^#@%(!&^%#%!_&%$@_~@+~*(*~+$_&^#@!*%^#@!&%^)(#@!^%&#)!^%(#@!&^%)&^#*!^%_!#@&^*#!^%#*_(!^#@(_!*^_%^@#(_!^&%#*_!^%_#@!^%#_

%&*)(#@_&^%)$#@&^)_@$#&^%*@&^%($#)_*$^_@&%)_#@&^%$#@^%*&$#@(%^ #@)(^%(_#@&^_&^*$#@&^%_@&$#^%@(_#&%^#*&%($^%^$*#^%&$#^%&$^(@)*#%_!&%#+~!&%#)(!^#@%&#@^&

%*#)(&^@%&^)(#&^@)(^%&$#&%)(@#&%(&#@^%(#(&^%@^#%)(#^@*%^#)@^%$@%#&^$@!&*^%$@&^$*$%&^@~%$#@&^!$%&!#

Hi to you too! :) I know I was thinking that last night too... but as it turned out it was all a joke... Thanks for asking about my day - it was great! :) LOL!

Oh and about that last comment... you are the sweetest boy in the whole world... I missed you too today!

:lookaroun :D :kiss:

jesserin

MommytoMJM said:
Heya Jess! New Tradition, whoever hits 5,000 starts the new thread!

Krystyna and I were talking about our meet up... we need ot get all three of us on at once!

Hey sweetie... I always seem to miss you on here... and Krystyna! :) LOL! hopefully we can catch up in the next few days...

jesserin

STR8FAN2005 said:
I've just spent 2 hours of my life on products that will never get bought...:lookaroun

How much is shipping on there? I'm seriously considering getting a baby bib for Lizzy... those are too cute! :)

jesserin

MommytoMJM

Still having computer problems Connor?

Jess, right now She and I are meeting up Sun and Mon (Andrew will be with us) MJ's EEG has been rescheduled to May 2, so Thursday looks like the only day MJ and I can come out...as long as we have help in the diabled lot and pushing MJ we'll be fine!

jesserin

MommytoMJM said:
Still having computer problems Connor?

Jess, right now She and I are meeting up Sun and Mon (Andrew will be with us) MJ's EEG has been rescheduled to May 2, so Thursday looks like the only day MJ and I can come out...as long as we have help in the diabled lot and pushing MJ we'll be fine!

Where are y'all meeting at on Sunday? There's a chance I can sneek away from the family on Sunday morning sometime... :)

Connor002

Original Poster
Raaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggheraftieosanguirlswbaqgvjk dLUTREIWQ FL'lbgfuirwbags vhjkflbuwiqbwgrfjksab uwfhejklw hangjn nasdg bnklas!

Connor002

Original Poster
jesserin said:
Hi to you too! :) I know I was thinking that last night too... but as it turned out it was all a joke... Thanks for asking about my day - it was great! :) LOL!

Oh and about that last comment... you are the sweetest boy in the whole world... I missed you too today!

:lookaroun :D :kiss:
Jess said:
Hi again... :lookaroun So... I'm telling you connor - you can't let them get to you like that - your anger is only eating away at you... and by the way - where did you learn all that nasty language? :lookaroun

What?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom